WELCOME TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

The power of perfect reasoning is essential to know.

The one true religion

A discriminating intellect is that in which knowledge based only on words, real knowledge and ordinary knowledge based on sense perception or reasoning are present in a mixed state and the mind alternates between them.

"When the time of destruction is at hand the intellect becomes perverted." Vridha Chan. 16:17.
Topic of discussion
Five Tests of true religion - Feb 08, 2002
  1. It (revelation) must exist in its entirety from the very beginning of creation for all of mankind, and not over a long period of time after.
    Oppose - It is unjust of Yahwe, Allah and Christ, to deprive millions born before the revelation of the Ten Commandments, the Q'uran, and the New Testament of His 'divine wisdom'. An injustice which cannot be the work of a Just, Compassionate and Merciful God.
  2. It must conform with (immutable) Natural laws
  3. Oppose - The cause of the physical body is the reproductive element - any other method as man was created from dust or blood-clot and all other miracles of God and Prophets are a breach to this law.
  4. It must be in harmony with reasoning.
    Oppose - Incest which results in mental and physical infirmities, is an immoral action and it had to be the same also in the beginning (creation of one man and one woman).
  5. It must be in harmony with science.
    Oppose - Modern science has proven creation to be more than 6,000 years old, the earth is spherical and it rotates and revolves, contradictions to the Torah, Bible and Q'uran.
  6. Its truth must be confirmed by four evidences :-
  • Direct Cognition - Not all that is known by perception can be true.
  • Inferences - God is eternal therefore we can infer that there were past creations and as well as there will be future ones.
  • Testimony - The testimonies of Rishis, sages and seers of the Vedas (altruistic teachers are all in harmony with each other.
  • History - There are many books (Mahabharata, Valmiki's Ramayan) and source of other civilization which speak of the past ancient Vedic (Aryas) civilization of 5,000 years ago and earlier.

Let's be reasonable when it comes the most abstruse science of God (wisdom), the ignorant (by repenting) and the wise (by austerity) can never reap the same rewards.

WARNING! Reader's discretion is advised - the truth offends!
Past dialogues debunking Religion
Other discussion boards:-  Can a fool, fool God?    Do all paths lead to God?   Debunking evolution
Guestbook
​​​​​​​
The one true religion
"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." Plato
​​​​​​​
Welcome to constructive criticism
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Hinduism Debunked ???
Namaste Vijai Singh, Hinduism Debunked ??? Have you read properly the works of Ram Swarup ji and his disciple Sita Ram Goel ji ??? Also have you read properly Captain Ajit Vadakayil's blogs ???
Views: 20   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 14, 2024 5:20am
by Vijai Singh
Deism II
Perry Hoffman Jan 26 2024 From my view Vedas are bunch of human chants. Vedas to me is just another book based on human word of mouth and nothing more. Holy means dedicated to God. Are Vedas any different than the Koran? Why should the vedas be any more holy tha...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2024 8:49am
by Perry Hoffman On...
Deism
Lilith @Lilith_Atheist What even is this? THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT. Danny H. @Truth_matters20 Look! An atheist believing ACTUAL science. It's a miracle! You're actually right this time! Prove that it is Now I know why he didn't want to go to the doctor. Per...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2024 8:41am
by Perry Hoffman On...
commercial milk
Namaste Vijai Ji, I have been a vegan for some time now...,mainly because commercial milk is poison ,the cows get drugged up to make them fat for their meat ,and tortured while they are being milked and then they get taking away to be slaughtered. What are we sup...
Views: 55   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 28, 2023 6:06am
by Vijai Singh
The theory of evolution is widely accepted as being false...
“The theory of evolution is widely accepted as false …” No, it’s not. The debate has been settled, in scientific circles, for over a century - in favor of evolution. “…because there are still monkeys that haven't turned into...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 4:52am
by Hilmar
The Prospector of rare or precious commodities.
If mankind only knew how rare a commodity truth has become they wouldn't have put diamonds ahead of it. So rare it is, many stubbornly maintain "no one in this world has a monopoly" on it. But yet today most theists and atheists claim their beliefs as the truth and i...
Last Post: Aug 31, 2023 5:22am
by Vijai Singh
what is God's goal ?
Greetings Vijai Ji , If God Created the Universe and this World ,...what is the goal ? Namaste, Dean.
Views: 71   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2023 5:31am
by Vijai Singh
a
Al
Is Darwin’s theory about evolution true?
AL - Schooled in evolution by an excellent genomist His theory isn’t that evolution occurs, or that a monkey gave birth to the human species. It was that changes occur due to natural selection. For instance, if it gets cold (really cold, like “an ice a...
Views: 71   Replies: 12
Last Post: May 10, 2023 6:08am
by Vijai Singh
Law enforcement is not on our side.
Greetings Vijaiji, Today I read an article (see below) written by John Kaminski who is a writer who lives on the Gulf coast of Florida ,constantly trying to figure out why we are destroying ourselves, and pinpointing a corrupt belief system as the engine of our demi...
Views: 45   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 14, 2023 5:54am
by Vijai Singh
p
Paul
What evidence could be used to refute Darwin's theory?
What evidence could be used to refute Darwin's theory? What arguments challenge Darwin's theory? Profile photo for Paul Lucas Paul Ph.D in Biochemistry When Darwin proposed evolution by natural selection, there were many potential refutations to the theory. Darwi...
Views: 53   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 1, 2023 9:12am
by Vijai Singh
j
Jim M.
“If God doesn’t exist, then how was the Big Bang created”.
I’m a science teacher and today, one of my students asked “If God doesn’t exist, then how was the Big Bang created”. I was astounded by this and couldn’t give an answer. I’ve been starting to doubt atheism since. How can we be sure...
Views: 171   Replies: 44
Last Post: Mar 20, 2023 6:22am
by Vijai Singh
Ancient life on Mars
Perseverance finds strongest signs yet of ancient life on Mars https://theweathernetwork.com/ca/news/article/nasa-perseverance-rover-finds-strongest-signs-yet-of-ancient-life-on-mars Vj ~ We have no idea of what ancient life was on earth and we're busy looking elsew...
Views: 63   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2023 9:50am
by Twitter
c
Clay
Paganism
Pierre Poilievre Tonight as Jewish families in Canada and around the world gather to light the first candle of the menorah, on behalf of my family and our entire Conservative team, I wish you all a Happy #Chanukah. May light always overcome darkness. Chag Chanukah...
Views: 48   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2022 8:10am
by Clay
God didn't compose the four Vedas.
Vijai Singh "India is the cradle of the human race..." Twain "these Indian people were civilized & learned.." Voltaire "The Veda admittedly the oldest book in the library of mankind.. Dr. Wallace Armstrong comment on Vedic philosophy - "The West has copied & cla...
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2022 8:52am
by Irfan Singh on t...
Neo - Advaita/ doer ???
Greetings Vijaiji, What have been puzzling me for some time ,regarding Neo-Advaita . They say "Life" is non-dual meaning "not two " - "not divided". But they also say man is not the doer ,correct me if I am wrong but according to my understanding, if man is not t...
Views: 63   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2022 6:13am
by Vijai Singh
the first to strike down the evolution theory
Dr. A. R. Wallace, the first to strike down the evolution theory. He rightly affirmed: "The Veda admittedly the oldest book in the library of mankind contains the essential teachings of the most advanced religious thinkers .....which are pure and lofty." Irfan Si...
Last Post: Oct 31, 2022 9:53am
by Dr. Wallace
There is no such thing as ''essential religious practice''
taslima nasreen Oct 16 There is no such thing as ''essential religious practice''. Religious practice is essential to those who do not have enough scientific knowledge about the universe and evolution. Religious practice becomes non-essential as you ''grow up''....
Views: 61   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2022 9:38am
by Taslima
Deism
Perry Hoffman Oct 1 What do the "revealed" religions of the world compare to the immensity of the Creation? The true Word of God! Search not the book called the Scripture, which any human hand might make, but the Scripture called the Creation. Vijai Singh...
Views: 63   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 31, 2022 9:28am
by Perry Hoffman
Can you explain the theory of evolution and describe the evidence supporting it?
Derrick Leasure Can you explain the theory of evolution and describe the evidence supporting it? Can I? Yes. But will I? No. Why? Because the Theory (yes it’s capitalized) of Evolution has an absurd amount of evidence to support it, even more so than Gravi...
Views: 629   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2022 5:04am
by Quora: Derrick L...
Homa / Sandhya
Namaste Vijaiji, I was reading from your website ~ Discourses on the Vedic Religion part IV Dialogue 13 ...,you mentioned ~ "..Vj~ As long as one is pure and the condition is right there is no harm in performing Homa, but one must not only seek devotion from...
Views: 71   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2022 6:14am
by Vijai Singh
"What shall we do with all those criminals who have killed all those babies with their poison jabs
Greetings Vijaiji, Yesterday I have received an email from John Kaminski who is a writer who lives on the Gulf Coast of Florida. http://johnkaminski.org His question was " What shall we do with all those criminals who have killed all those babies with the po...
Views: 56   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2022 5:54am
by Vijai Singh
Who changed it?
Man is fallible but yet not even one rule is ever changed during play of any of the games we have invented. God is infallible (All-perfect) and yet in His game of human creation, which is still in progress, the rule (mode of worship) has been changed many times over....
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2022 8:55am
by Vijai Singh
The 5th Veda ???
Namaste ji 🙏 I am currently researching this website ~ jagatgururampalji.org Rampal ji Maharaja say there are not only 4 Veda but there is also a 5th one ? And it explains that this world we are residing in ...is being controlled by Kaal / Satan ? Apar...
Views: 102   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 25, 2022 8:42am
by Vijai Singh
Adi Sankara discredit the aids of reasoning.......?
Namaste Vijaiji, I was reading Ranganath R's comment (see below) from Nirmukta, Deconstructing the Inanity of Brahman and the Vedantic Worldview. Ranganath R, February 24, 2012 at 11.40pm ~ Who gave Adi Sankara the license to discredit the aids of reasoning...
Views: 121   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2022 10:49am
by Vijai Singh
Why ?
"If there should be a conference among the most imaginative minds they will agree that almost all institution of learning are only nurseries of prejudice ,corruption ,barbarism and pedantry " Anonymous As a result so many people have been killed and murdered bec...
Views: 99   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 30, 2022 10:52am
by Vijai Singh
Einstein & Chaplin
It was said that Charlie Chaplin was the only person in Hollywood AlbertEinstein wanted to meet. In 1931, he got his chance to talk to the actor at the premiere of the film 'City Lights'. Einstein: "What I most admire about your art, is your universality. You do...
Views: 84   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2022 8:25am
by Vijai Singh
The Seven Deadly Sins.
Namaste Ji, The Seven Deadly Sins. Vanity/ Pride, Sloth, Gluttony, Lust, Avarice, Envy/Jealousy, Wrath/Anger Is it correct to say God can never be affected by these Seven Deadly Sins..?? If so where these Seven Deadly Sins came from..??
Views: 109   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 4, 2022 11:26am
by Vijai Singh
Christianity
So... Let's refute these little points which seem to try and slander Christianity. 1). All kinds of other "revelations" (Hinduism, Zend Avesta, etc.) show corruption over time (need I go over how Hinduism downgraded the Vedic gods and how Zoroastrianism personifie...
Views: 160   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 1, 2022 9:14am
by Vijai Singh
Dawkins on Twitter
Richard Dawkins Ten years. Sadly missed. Dawkins Award 2011 Christopher Hitchens presenting the Richard Dawkins Award on behalf of Atheist Alliance of America, Houston, 8th Vijai Singh It is better to be an atheist than a hypocrite, but should it end there?...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2021 8:44am
by Vijai Singh
Debating a Christian on Twitter
That One Red Snifit from Super Mario Bros. 2 @XeMurder Genocide/slavery are never justified. Never. Alex Fleming Your people enslaved africans, ****** It's your history deal with it Vijai Singh "Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling with...
Views: 104   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2021 10:01am
by Vijai Singh
Dawkins on Twitter - 11
That One Red Snifit from Super Mario Bros. 2 @XeMurder Nov 8 You are racist for saying only India has wise people. Vijai Singh @vjsn I can do that because I know who is wise and if you can do better, all you have to do is name one. That One Red Snifit from...
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2021 10:46am
by Vijai Singh
On twitter - 9
That One Red Snifit from Super Mario Bros. 2 @XeMurder Nov 4 You aren't wise, Vijai, you're just a con man trying to convince others you are. Vijai Singh @vjsn How come you know who is a con man and you don't know who is wise? That One Red Snifit from Su...
Views: 92   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2021 10:39am
by Vijai Singh
Dawkins on twitter
That One Red Snifit from Super Mario Bros. 2 @XeMurder Oct 28 You aren't wise, Vijai, just ignorant. Vijai Singh @vjsn The quote still stands, neither of us will change. "When you talk, you're only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 20, 2021 10:30am
by Vijai Singh
Dawkins on Twitter - 7
That One Red Snifit from Super Mario Bros. 2 @XeMurder Learn how to read properly, Vijai. *That* quote reflects poorly on you, as does your dependence on quotes. Your entire argument crumbles under its own weight if you don't use quotes to prop it up. Which mea...
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2021 8:03am
by Vijai Singh
Dawkins on Twitter - 6
That One Red Snifit from Super Mario Bros. 2 @XeMurder No you don't. You don't have a clue. Already did. You then pulled your usual bull**** of misquoting them and refused to acknowledge it. Vijai Singh @vjsn And you do? The clue is their source knowledge (V...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2021 8:02am
by Vijai Singh
Dawkins on Twitter - 5
That One Red Snifit from Super Mario Bros. 2 @XeMurder Nov 6 Observation is how I know. The human lifetime is not long enough, and out memories are too limited to master everything. The limits of biology make it physically impossible. He was religious, religion...
Views: 90   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2021 8:00am
by Vijai Singh
Dawkins on Twitter - 4
Richard Dawkins @RichardDawkins Oct 26 Science provides humanity with its greatest and most beautiful truths. There is no better method. If there was a better method, science would adopt it. A point well made in this new video put together by @Humanists_UK We've...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2021 9:08am
by Vijai Singh
Dawkins on Twitter - 5
Vijai Singh @vjsn Nov 6 Listen, mate, so far in this debate, we've concluded that you know who isn't wise. All you have to do now is just name one who is, and you're the winner. It is as simple as that. That One Red Snifit from Super Mario Bros. 2 @XeMurder No...
Views: 108   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2021 9:10am
by Vijai Singh
Dawkins on twitter - 3
Richard Dawkins @RichardDawkins Oct 24 Baldwin “was told” prop gun safe. Assistant director yelled “cold gun” to indicate no live rounds”. But why need to yell? Why not assume? Why would there EVER be live rounds within a mile of...
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 1, 2021 11:31am
by Vijai Singh
There is no better method - Dawkins
Richard Dawkins @RichardDawkins Science provides humanity with its greatest and most beautiful truths. There is no better method. If there was a better method, science would adopt it. A point well made in this new video put together by @Humanists_UK #thatshumanis...
Views: 102   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 27, 2021 6:41am
by Vijai Singh
Dawkins on Twitter Part 2
Vijai Singh @vjsn Oct 15 Enlightenment is the highest achievement because it represents the truth. Who else understands the laws of nature? "We see the universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws but only dimly understand these laws." Albert Turk Hi...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2021 10:38am
by Vijai Singh
Dawkiins on Twitter
Richard Dawkins @RichardDawkins Oct 11 The Center for Inquiry’s presentation of their Richard Dawkins Award to @TimMinchin went well yesterday. The Sheldonian Theatre was completely sold out. Tim came across as the delightful person he is, and was a very...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2021 8:59am
by Vijai Singh
"The sin of worshipping a false God is equal to the commission of thousands crimes "
Namasteji, "The sin of worshipping a false God is equal to the commission of thousands crimes " Swami Dayanand Did God reveal this statement to Swami Dayanand...or did it came directly from Swami Dayanand? Because if it came from God...I have not seen any...
Views: 137   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2021 7:50am
by Vijai Singh
Subtle body ?
Greetings !!! Vijai ji, Lately I have been reading Sant Rampal ji maharaj's website,..their website say that God have a Form...and his name is Lord Kabir. Also they claim they have defeated the Arya Samajees. Since Sant Rampal ji Maharaja have shown criti...
Views: 164   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2021 7:33am
by Vijai Singh
On Twitter
Vijai Singh @vjsn · Aug 3 "Science without religion is lame..." Einstein This genius has discovered a higher authority that scientists can embrace to make this world a better place for humanity, but because of prejudice & pedantry, the best gift of God has...
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2021 9:59am
by Vijai Singh
Dialoge with Lawrence Krauss on Twitter
Lawrence M. Krauss @LKrauss1 · Jul 31 Just spent the most enjoyable 2 hours online with 120 bright young students from the Philippines, part of FROSH (@wefrosh) dedicated to improving scientific literacy there. It was my honor and pleasure to lecture to them...
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2021 9:46am
by Vijai Singh
Poetry of reality (Science)
The poetry of reality. [Science] “needs only clarity & honesty to convey it to the reader &, with a little extra effort, to deliver that authentic tingling up the spine which is sometimes thought the prerogative of art, music, poetry, ‘great’ litera...
Views: 217   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jul 24, 2021 8:47am
by Vijai Singh
An agnostic still trying to figure out whether Arya samaj or Advaita vedanta is the way ?
Namaste, I am an agnostic who is still trying to figure out whether Arya samaj or Advaita vedanta is the way ??? If anyone out there is going through the same situation....then please feel to share your story. Looking forward to hear your feedback! Nama...
Views: 232   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 21, 2021 9:37am
by Vijai Singh
#Reading #Books #Learning #Education #Change
What do you do when you get a new bookshelf as an early birthday gift? Well, you start buying a bunch of the books you want to read!
Views: 170   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 3, 2021 9:09am
by Vijai Singh
Flat Earth or Round Earth ?
Namasteji, I was reading today from this website ~ puretruth.co.uk Flat Earth VS Round Earth - Abundant Scarcity - Resources Limited Energy- - Cyclical Energy Limited Energy- - Center of the Gobal Warming- Universe - No Aliens Insignificant o...
Views: 189   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 28, 2021 10:52am
by Vijai Singh
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet