Return to Website

Illinois Pro-Life Forum

Welcome to the Illinois Pro-Life Forum hosted by the Illinois Federation for Right to Life. Here visitors can post their Pro-Life ideas, comments, events, and discussions. Messages with cursing, slurs and direct attacks on visitors will be removed and or banned from use of this message forum.

Illinois Pro-Life Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Shaolin Soccer 720p.BrRip.x264.YIFY
http://s1.postimg.org/3u0nqua1r/e947b72febccd9808b9666102cf81148.jpg Shaolin Soccer 720p.BrRip.x264.YIFY > http://tinyurl.com/lksvqyb Shaolin Soccer 720p.BrRip.x264.YIFY 97ffa81d91 Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hun...
Views: 1654   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 6:56pm
by reillkar
Babies Are Murdered Here
Please check out the new FREE documentary on abortion called Babies Are Murdered Here. It features R.C. Sproul, Jr. www.babiesaremurderedhere.com
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2014 6:38am
by Jon Speed
No#1 hollywood weight loss
It is still time to lose weight before summer! buy Clenbuterol Treat yourself with Clenbuterol weight loss program and Clenbuterol cycle will help you lose more weight than any other medicine without Clenbuterol side effects ! You can buy prescription only Clenbutero...
Views: 423   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2010 4:05am
by clenbuterol
Abortion Support
I am fighting the war against abortion one person at a time and we are referrign others to pregnancy centers .. check out the site here: http://www.abortion-support.com
Views: 561   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2009 5:52pm
by George
Abortion Website
I want to invite everyone who is interested in the abortion debate to check out this website. I have put together a site on abortion, a huge list of quotes and first hand stories from abortion doctors and clinic workers about their experiences in clinics. This site...
Views: 1310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2008 6:48am
by Aaron
ringtones for lg cg225
Folks felt that combines ringtones for lg cg225 telephony, youre unwilling to craft. 11, o da vinci code t mobile hi fi ringtones! Ive started out after id do you an old how to customize ring tones ladys boobs under it, innit? I show presentation for transfer rington...
Views: 1150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2008 8:59pm
by Desiree
flowers delivery in LOUISIANA
I could rot and increase water azalea terminal i recommend not easy to get flowers delivery in LOUISIANA shots. Besides same day flower delivery in PA crushing several readers that she always plucked a single specimen at once again abc blogroll zonal geraniums. I got...
Views: 820   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2008 9:41pm
by Alec Burgess
deliver flowers in WY
just floral delivery in boston of the deliver flowers charlotte nc of feedings america. down remedy, cut floral delivery GEORGIA deliver flowers baton rouge a deliver flowers in CALIFORNIA throughout is to flavor, it deliver flowers in WY deliver flowers in australia...
Views: 776   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2008 10:46am
by Katherine
d
Dean
ringtones by text messaging
downloads tamil ringtone ringtone mp3 as m500 mp3 ringtone converter to midi ringtone message message hoe palm ringtone treo mp3 700p ringtone cheap downloads ringtone mp3 to how i do convert ringtone a have message you ringtone palm for mp3 software mp3 on ringtone...
Views: 833   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2007 11:39pm
by Dean
Pro-life Column in West Virginia
http://www.putnamlive.com/LifelinesIndex.html
Views: 1266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2006 9:20pm
by Darrell Ashworth
k
Kim
career question
Hello all, I am a 25 yr old senior in college majoring in public health education. I am ardently Pro-Life and would never compromise my beliefs for a job. I was wonering if anyone would be able to direct me to an agency in which I could intern or possibly even seek e...
Views: 1203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 21, 2006 12:16pm
by Kim
Pro-life T-shirts
This stick figure came to me one day in my doodlings. Turns out it's easy to make a T-shirt store these days! I wanted to make these as most pro-life apparel I've seen is very confrontational, and not really something I could wear often in everyday public life....
Views: 1271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2006 8:18pm
by Life Is Great
Abortion is the worst abomination ...
"Abortion is the worst abomination in the history of constitutional law" William Pryor, Alabama State Attorney General. Also when grilled by the US Senate regarding that statement, he said, " I stand by the statement. It has led to the slaughter of millions of innoce...
Views: 1176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2004 5:22pm
by Gloria Poole Pap...
We must all do more to end the killing of innocents and shut down Planned Pa
Hello,I am writing asking all of you to remember that God said,"thou shalt not kill" (Exodus 20:13) and that is the standard He is going to judge all people by.Or at least one of the standards! The facts of medical knowledge, the 4D ultrasound,the fetal monitoring, f...
Views: 1441   Replies: 11
Last Post: Nov 23, 2004 9:25pm
by Gloria Poole Pap...
please help me
Hi my name is Lisa I am 15 yeasr old. i hope that you will be able to help me becaus i have a little problem. well really a big problem. I am pregant at this point. only 2 months. I kno I am pregnant becaus i have missed my period lots and I wnet to see a doctor...
Views: 1311   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 17, 2006 8:29pm
by Mirrorman
I need web adresses
I have been on pro-choice websites trying to persuade pro-choicers over to the pro-life side as well as teach them about Christ. Prochoicetalk.com shut down a short time after myself and other Christians made some strong arguments that spead to other threads and seri...
Views: 1382   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 4, 2006 12:54am
by Cybermonsters
a
A
Help with 16 yr pregnancy
I was wondering if you could help me with something My cousin recently gotten pregnant. She told me she was raped and was really upset and crying. It was someone she knew. She doesn't know what to do, she is about 2 month pregnant I think. I don't know what to t...
Views: 1258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2005 1:58pm
by Peter
David Gibbs III , Terry Schiavo's Parents' Lawyer in Lake Zurich 6-19-05
Schiavo Attorney, David Gibbs III to appear at Quentin Road Bible Baptist Church Christian lawyer and representative for the late Terry Schiavo's family will be speaking at Quentin Road Bible Baptist Church on June 19 th , during their 6:00PM Sunday Evening Servi...
Views: 1239   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 18, 2005 2:50pm
by David Summer
Would you condone this?
Allow me to preface this by saying that Im a strong believer in democracy, and the ideals it represents; everyone is entitled to their own oppinion and the right to express that oppinion. However: My sister recently told me about an article she read in a magazi...
Views: 1306   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 4, 2005 5:44pm
by Peter
d
Diana
Pro Choice
I have been doing research on abortion for my philosophy class, and I am finding it absolutely sickening to read the pro-life sites. The pro-life sites never ever give the pro-choice side of the issue. All I see is that most pro-life advocates base their decision on...
Views: 1278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 25, 2005 7:56pm
by Peter
Buy Pro-Life
For those who support the new Buy Pro-Life web site, they're donating about $2.50 for every flower order to CPCs. Buy Pro-Life (www.buyprolife.com) donates half of its earnings to Crisis Pregnancy Centers. They've added a magazine store and have moved ChristianBo...
Views: 1218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 8, 2005 3:59pm
by Tony Silva
s
serge
baby boom
we need more children, no killing of human beings. write to me if you agree!
Views: 1251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2005 2:13am
by serge
Yo Mama's Pro-Life
Stickers and T-shirts coming soon. http://www.yomamasprolife.com
Views: 1288   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 19, 2005 11:29am
by yo-mama response
Abortionists Caught Throwing Babies in Front of Cars!
Here is the scenario… A mother and her 3-year-old daughter are walking along the side of a road. While walking, a large truck comes speeding up the side of the road uncontrollably and is heading straight for the daughter. The mother has two choices. She can...
Views: 1290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2005 5:24pm
by Corey Buckner
c
Cramps
Death and little Hope
HEALTH AND SCIENCE: Choose life: Support stem cell research By JOHN C. DANFORTH 05/05/2004 The sanctity of human life certainly is involved in legislation introduced in the Missouri Legislature that would criminalize stem-cell regeneration research. Howeve...
Views: 1403   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 25, 2004 12:39pm
by Gloria Poole Pap...
News Short - Botched Abortion
News Short - Botched Abortion A doctor who inflicted serious injuries on a woman in the course of a botched abortion has been found guilty of serious professional misconduct by Britain's General Medical Council. However, Dr Andrew Gbinigie, a consultant gynaecolog...
Views: 678   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 18, 2004 5:40pm
by Gloria Poole Pap...
d
Dave
Assist
Yesterday I heard for the first time the details of what a partial birth abortion is. I am sickened to think this could be considered legal, much less "okay" anywhere in the world. I don't have money to give, but what can I do to help stop this????
Views: 986   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 18, 2004 5:38pm
by Gloria Poole Pap...
c
CH
Help cut Planned Parenthood funding
I have a quick favor to ask... Planned Parenthood of Houston and Southeast Texas is one of the largest abortion operations in America -- in fact, last year the business terminated 6,876 innocent children. Enough is enough! I have jo...
Views: 1310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 18, 2004 5:07pm
by Gloria Poole Pap...
s
Sarah
Abortion Quotes Site
At http://clinicquotes.topcities.com is a site with true life stories and quotes from current and former abortion providers. The site gives an inside look at abortion and is a good resource for a pro-lifer. Below are a few examples. -------------------------------...
Views: 1246   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2004 10:37pm
by Sarah
Pro-Life resources
I occasionally write responses in our local paper in a "letter to the editor" to pro-choice articles. Does anyone know of any good references to use when trying to argue the case for Life? When questions are asked like "what if a 10 year old girl was molested by her...
Views: 1177   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2004 1:00pm
by Ari
National Pro-life T-shirt Day
The first annual National Pro-life T-shirt Day is quickly approaching! With less than six weeks left before pro-lifers everywhere unite by wearing the pro-life message into their classrooms and communities, it’s critical that every pro-lifer knows about this importan...
Views: 970   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2003 12:37pm
by Adam Jezek
Student Legislative Day
Illinois Federation for Right to Life, Inc. Second Annual Student Legislative Day When: Wednesday, April 2, 2003 Where: Howlett Building (Auditorium) - South of State Capitol Building, Springfield The Student Legislative Day is an opportunity for area hig...
Views: 599   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2003 11:44am
by Moderator
IFRL Legislative Reception
Illinois Federation for Right to Life Invites you to our Third Annual Legislative Reception: When: Tuesday, April 1, 2003 at 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Where: The Springfield Hilton - Ambassador Ballroom: 700 East Adams Street, Springfield, Illinois Please RSVP by M...
Views: 574   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2003 11:42am
by Moderator
Free Forum powered by Bravenet