Return to Website

Illinois Pro-Life Forum

Welcome to the Illinois Pro-Life Forum hosted by the Illinois Federation for Right to Life. Here visitors can post their Pro-Life ideas, comments, events, and discussions. Messages with cursing, slurs and direct attacks on visitors will be removed and or banned from use of this message forum.

Illinois Pro-Life Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Assist

Yesterday I heard for the first time the details of what a partial birth abortion is. I am sickened to think this could be considered legal, much less "okay" anywhere in the world. I don't have money to give, but what can I do to help stop this????

Re: Assist

Pray without ceasing and then work without ceasing! And make it your life's work to educate as many people, write as many letters, lobby as often as you can, plead with every woman of child-bearing age for the life of her baby if she is contemplating or talking about abortion. Write the IRS to remove not-for-profit tax status from the baby-killing organizations like Planned Parenthood. Write the schools in your district and everywhere to prevent Planned Parenthood from talking to the students. Write every Senator and Rep in your State and ask everyone else too also. Write the US Congressmen and women and US Senators from the State to pass a Constitutional Amendment protecting all innocent human life. Write the funders of Planned Parenthood starting with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation,the Robert Kennedy Foundation, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation,the Citibank and the Rockefellar Foundation that profits from it,and the Ford Foundation, and then research to find the rest. Protest the UN because its UNFPA program has become the tentacles of that wicked organization, Planned Parenthood! Write the major corporations that the killing of innocents for political power and gain is a sin against God who said, "thou shalt not kill" in Exodus 20:13. Put the abortionists on the prayer list of your church and then start picketing their houses and abortuaries and publish their names in the local paper. Write letters protesting to every TV and newspaper in the nation. Write your local politicians and demand that your city does not pay for abortions. Vote prolife and urge others too also. Remember that I Timothy 6:10 is written, "for the love of money is the root of all evil which while some have coveted after they have erred from the faith and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." Since the love of money is the root of all evil, then the love of money is the root cause of abortion in all its various techniques. Therefore, whatever you can do to dry up the funding of abortionists,and Planned Parenthood, their legal arm and hammer against the true laws of this nation, the US Constitution, ** then you will be powerfully effective. ** The Constitution gives us the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Gloria Poole Pappas, RN