Return to Website

Illinois Pro-Life Forum

Welcome to the Illinois Pro-Life Forum hosted by the Illinois Federation for Right to Life. Here visitors can post their Pro-Life ideas, comments, events, and discussions. Messages with cursing, slurs and direct attacks on visitors will be removed and or banned from use of this message forum.

Illinois Pro-Life Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Abortion Quotes Site

At http://clinicquotes.topcities.com is a site with true life stories and quotes from current and former abortion providers. The site gives an inside look at abortion and is a good resource for a pro-lifer. Below are a few examples.

-------------------------------------------------
From "Abortion at Work: Ideology and Practice in a Feminist Clinic" by Wendy Simonds. New Brunswick: Rutgers University Press, 1996

"...it looks like a baby, That's what it looks like to me. You've never seen anything else that looks like that. The only other thing you've ever seen is a baby...You can see a face and hands, and ears and eyes and, you know...feet and toes...It bothered me real bad the first time..."

From the author: "Many health workers told me they 'never look at the face' when processing tissue."
----------------------------------------------------
From Norma McCorvey's book 'Won By Love'

[clinic] workers had to piece the baby back together, and every major part--head, torso, two legs, and two arms --had to be accounted for. One of our little jokes at the clinic was, "If you ever want to humble a doctor, hide a leg so he thinks he has to go back in."
------------------------------------------------------
"I walked in the laboratory every day. I saw dead babies every day for three years. If I could see fifty, I was so happy. Because, you know what? That meant I was really gonna have a good bonus in my paycheck."

---Clinic worker Hellen Pendley. Quoted by Mary Meeham in "The Ex-Abortionists: Why They Quit" in The Human Life Review
------------------------------------------------------
"Quoted in "The Ex Abortionists: They Have Confronted Reality" Washington Post April 1, 1988 p a 21

"I got to where I couldn't stand to look at the little bodies anymore"

--Dr. Beverly McMillan, when asked why she stopped performing abortions
--------------------------