Return to Website

Illinois Pro-Life Forum

Welcome to the Illinois Pro-Life Forum hosted by the Illinois Federation for Right to Life. Here visitors can post their Pro-Life ideas, comments, events, and discussions. Messages with cursing, slurs and direct attacks on visitors will be removed and or banned from use of this message forum.

Illinois Pro-Life Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Would you condone this?

Allow me to preface this by saying that Im a strong believer in democracy, and the ideals it represents; everyone is entitled to their own oppinion and the right to express that oppinion.

However:

My sister recently told me about an article she read in a magazine regarding one womans experience with abortion.

The woman in question had an unwanted pregnancy; when she visited an abortino clinic (in the UK I think), the 'Doctor' proceeded to show her a rather disturbing video of dead fetus's and grim looking surgery implements.

It transpires that the clinic was not genuine, but was infact Pro Lifers masqerading as an abortion clinic seeking to disuade women from persuing an abortion.

This struck me as being a particularly vile, underhand method of promoting the Pro Life ideals. Surely this kind of practice MUST NOT be condoned?

Re: Would you condone this?

Good afternoon Maharishi.
We should never condone deception. As I have looked into both sides of the abortion issue I have seen deception every where. Since you have brought a deception supposedly made by anti-abortionist let me bring a deception that pro-abortionist convey every single day; pro-abortionist deny the fact that human life begins at conception and that this life is as deserving of human rights as any other human life. Pro-abortionist go to great length to deny women this knowledge. The most recent case: The Governor of South Dakota trying to pass a law that would require doctors to inform woman thinking about abortion that they are indeed killing a human life when an abortion is performed. Human life begins at conception is a scientific fact yet pro-abortion advocates will not let this bill pass. Planned Parenthood stated that they would fight the bill and that it would be costly for the the bill to get through. Planned Parenthood is responsible for more performed abortions than any other one organization in our country. Planned Parenthood receives money from the government every year. So, not only do the tax dollars of anti-abortionist go to supporting an organization that acts in total disregard to human life, but now our tax dollars are going to help fight bills that we want supported.

The great wish of every anti-abortionist is for the truth to be known.

Keep searching for Truth.
Peter