PATTNI CONNECTION FORUM

Forum for Parajiya Pattni Soni Members Only

PATTNI CONNECTION FORUM
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Say NO to the Swine flu vaccine! - Part 2

At the moment there aren’t enough deaths to make the vaccine mandatory, but that is the idea. I know a few who are voluntarily taking vaccines, and we need to do our own research before we make such decisions. The vaccines aren’t there to protect us from swine flu or any other disease, they are bio-weapons to severely disrupt the human immune system. I am told by some doctors that most children are given over 20 different vaccines before the age of two, which contains absolute crap. The human body has its own defence system that will fight against viruses like the flu, and the aim of these vaccines is to disrupt that. Further to that, they disrupt the etheric levels of the body, the sixth sense etc. If you want to protect yourself from swine flu, there are natural ways you can cure it. I suffered from a serious flu myself in June, whether it was swine flu or not, I don’t know but I just relied on natural foods, sleep and meditation. Don’t get sucked in to the lies in the newspaper and television, they are all controlled by the same forces that imposed this on us in the first place.