PATTNI CONNECTION FORUM

Forum for Parajiya Pattni Soni Members Only

PATTNI CONNECTION FORUM
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Say NO to the Swine flu vaccine! - Part 1

Say NO to the Swine flu vaccine!

Spread this information far and wide, if you want to protect yourself and your loved ones then you will take this seriously. My independent research on the swine flu over the last few months has revealed some shocking stuff. Don’t take this as just another conspiracy theory, I’m not talking about a theory! Before I had a suspicion that the virus was deliberately engineered, now I am dead certain that this is the case. The government wants to deliberately sabotage the human immune system by employing the major pharmaceuticals to create a virus and then a vaccine that will do much worse. Why do they want to do it? To advance this agenda of global control and centralisation of power. It’s called problem, reaction, solution. We have seen it so many times before, the idea is to create a virus that is the swine flu which becomes the problem, then get a reaction from the public that something has to be done, and from here a poisonous vaccine is created as a solution. So why am I so sure of this? Because the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) said on April 27th that the virus in Mexico and the US has never been found in any animal. The virus hadn’t even been isolated in animals, therefore what justification is there to call it swine flu? The virus contains characteristics of swine, avian and human virus components according to the OIE and insisted that it be called North American influenza after its geographic origin. Adrian Gibbs who is an Australian virologist was one of the first to analyse the genetic construction of the swine flu and he believes just as I do that the disease was created in laboratories. Alexander S Jones who is former employee of the NIH analysed the genome sequence of the virus and said “we must seriously consider a laboratory origin for this virus.” The influenza proteins based on the genetic sequences were released on Friday 1st May by the US Centres of Disease Control (CDC), and they share close genetic identity with turkey (avian) and pig (swine) strains from multiple continents including North America and Asia. According to the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the CDC, the swine flu is a new subtype of the A/H1N1 not previously detected in swine or humans. You certainly won’t hear this on your local news channel. Further to this, Dr. Leonard Horowitz said on a YouTube clip that the swine-bird-human flu strain in Mexico could only derive from Dr. James S Robertson because nobody else takes H5N1 Asian-flu infected chickens, brings them to Europe, extracts their DNA, combines their proteins with H1N1 viruses from the 1918 Spanish flu isolate, mixes in swine flu genes from pigs and then reverse engineers them to attack humans. Robertson is England’s leading bio-engineer of flu viruses for the vaccine industry.

The company now responsible for creating the vaccine is Baxter Pharmaceutical, coincidently chosen by the WHO organisation. It has to be taken into account that Baxter labs sent vaccines that were contaminated with H5N1 bird flu viruses to 16 laboratories in four countries in winter 2009 before it was spotted by a technician. It was reported that 72 kilograms of vaccine material was contaminated with material using a wild type live bird flu virus taken from the WHO reference centre. Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about! This is proof that Baxter created the disease creating micro-organisms with assistance from WHO and distributed them in large quantities to trigger a pandemic, whilst at the same time pretending to protect the public against the virus. The 72 kilograms of contaminated vaccine contained a mixture of H3N2 human influenza virus and the bird flu H5N1 virus. This can be passed on from human to human, but to make it spread faster you have to combine it with seasonal flu viruses, which allows it to release into the air and then you have your bio-weapon.

Re: Say NO to the Swine flu vaccine! - Part 2

At the moment there aren’t enough deaths to make the vaccine mandatory, but that is the idea. I know a few who are voluntarily taking vaccines, and we need to do our own research before we make such decisions. The vaccines aren’t there to protect us from swine flu or any other disease, they are bio-weapons to severely disrupt the human immune system. I am told by some doctors that most children are given over 20 different vaccines before the age of two, which contains absolute crap. The human body has its own defence system that will fight against viruses like the flu, and the aim of these vaccines is to disrupt that. Further to that, they disrupt the etheric levels of the body, the sixth sense etc. If you want to protect yourself from swine flu, there are natural ways you can cure it. I suffered from a serious flu myself in June, whether it was swine flu or not, I don’t know but I just relied on natural foods, sleep and meditation. Don’t get sucked in to the lies in the newspaper and television, they are all controlled by the same forces that imposed this on us in the first place.