PATTNI CONNECTION FORUM

Forum for Parajiya Pattni Soni Members Only

PATTNI CONNECTION FORUM
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
history of parajiya

in your history section it is mentioned..

PARAJIYA SONIS 2000 YEARS AGO

2000 years ago, we were all of Kshatriya community. They were settled in the ancient city called Parajav, (it is now called Patiala.), located in Punjab, near the Sindh border in India.

I wish to draw your attention that Patiala is not located near sindh border. I also checked history of Patiala, and I see no evidence of its being called as Paraj.

if the 1st two staments are baseless, i assume the rest could be same.

do anyone has more details?
plz let me know.

vande matram.

Girish Sagar (Mr.President)

Re: history of parajiya

From Editor:

Thank you posting your message in the forum.

Historical facts in our website, as mentioned in the history section, were taken from the books written by Shree Sagarkumar Barot who is our “barot” who is like our community birth registrar.

Thanks to our barot’s family and his ancestors who has kept all the Parajiya Pattni records, that we can now go back and trace our history. Shree Sagarbhai has written nearly 20 books on the Parajiya History and has got all the historical facts and details.

It would be very unfair to our Barot to question his work without any solid evidence. I would suggest that you contact Sagarbhai in Rajkot should you wish to take this matter further.

Re: Re: history of parajiya

please look in map and locate where Patiala is.It needs no evidence at all. Patiala has no Sindh border connection in 600 km redius.
Can anyone convince me that Patiala is on Sindh border please?

vende martam.

Re: Re: Re: history of parajiya

Hi Girish,
My name is Kalpesh. Id like to share somthing with you.
basically you are right that the sindh border is not near Patiala, but we cannot neglect history. And histroy which has passed through many phases but stays the same.
One of the things that im proud of, is our history and the procedure of maintainig the history registor where the names are enterted according to the birth. And the heoric deaths of our ancestors who are called "sura pura dada"
I have personally been to our barot, Sagarbhai. And i was amazed with his history collection on Parajya Pattni. He is not only maintaining the the Pattni records but his records automatically connects other tribes because they all belong to one ancestor.
I asked him about the way the names are preserved. He told me that it was a researched procedure to maintain the perfect names and identities. And it used to be also difficult to rely on the next generation to maintain it acccordingly, but he said that its a god gift to a person to have the sense of knowledge of histroy and the importance of it in one person in a barot family.
i think this should be like awareness to all the parajya pattni's living in various part of the world who are not aware of this. To keep this going alive its our duty to stay intouch with him. Because i remember the last family tree (ambo)of CHALLA that i have at my home, is the one which my bapuji had told him to make when me and my cousines were born and our names were registered in his books. the Ambo starts with the fore fathers name and ends with the new generation shown as ripe mangos. And the brothers who have passed away before a domestic life are shown as dead end branches which same relates to other brothers who have no kids in the family.
to make my topic short i want to state that thier is a misunderstanding about the place. And has been told that its near sindh border. that can be a possiblity.

JAY MATA JI.

Kalpesh. SURESH. CHUNILAL. GOVINDJI. DAMJI. PARMANAND. WALERA. KHETA. HARBHAM. JETHA. RAMJI. challa.

this are the names i can remember from the family tree.

Re: history of parajiya

LIKE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH CHALLA FAMILY ABROAD
E MAIL: jaiambe.hirjee@gmail.com