PATTNI CONNECTION FORUM

Forum for Parajiya Pattni Soni Members Only

PATTNI CONNECTION FORUM
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Proposal to form The North America Parajiya Pattni Association of (NA-PPA)

Dear Pranlalbhai,

I have just received your E-mail regarding the proposal to form a Pattni Association for N. America, I for one am truly excited about this proposal.

I Have recently immigrated to Canada from Nairobi with my family and we are currently based in Calgary, Alberta.

I was serving as Asst. Treasurer in Vijaybhai's committee in Nairobi.

I would be glad to help in any way I can.

Thank you & Best Regards

A good initiative.

Dhiren Pattni is also active member whom you may contact.

Mr. Ritesh Dhanak is in Canada was Asst Treasurer with Pattni Brotherhood before migrate to Canada.

Sure every positive step will lead to achieve the goal wish you all the best....and may have fruitful trip to Canada

- Jai Mataji

Pran;

During your visit to Toronto, Canada, the old time resident of Canada is Bhaskar Jerambhai Chatrabhuj. Contact him. He is connected with all the Lodhia, Jogia, and Ranigas.

In this end in North America there are many seniors to me who can form different regions and consolidate regions as one North America body.

Would love for you to be my guest during your visit to Canada.

Pran,

Your initiative in establishing North American Pattni Samaj is worth praise.

It shows your feeling for more interaction among our community.and coalesce Pattnis' common goals.

This shall be more feasible with a bigger membership concentration which is apt in Toronto.

I am sure as you and other experienced from our community, are going to be present , the feasibility can be fathomed first hand with our members there.

At this point I must thank Harshadbhai Rana for his erudite input.

Congratulations to you and we wish you success for your mission and wish you have a great trip to canada

JAI AMBE

Dear Pranlalbhai.

Feel free to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you positively on this proposal. I look forward to establishing a long and meaningful work relationship for our organization in The North America Parajiya Pattni Association of (NA-PPA)you can be rest assured that your proposal will be met in a better way to the top of your satisfaction.

We are looking forward for your kind response so that we may serve you the best.Wish you all the very best in making this endeavors.

Thank you for being so thoughtful, as it means a lot to us.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Divyesh Keshavlal Damji.
Chicago.USA.

Forming a North America Parajiya Pattni Association (NA-PPA)

Thank you so very much for your tremendous response in such a short time. With such level of support, I have no doubt that sooner or later forming a NA-PPA is going to be a reality.

Open Forum

In order that we centralise all the responses and for future debate, I have now opened a Discussion Forum on the Pattni Connection website. Please visit the Forum to read responses received so far. I would request all to use this forum from now on to make your comments and constructive suggestions.

My Suggestion

Following is my practical suggestion as to how we can move forward. You are most welcome to make your suggestions too in the forum:---

NA-PPA is to include all Pattni members residing in USA and Canada. A local based institution like Toronto Pattni Association is not going to be practical. It needs to be a wider institution for all Pattni residents of North America.

USA and Canada called the North America is a land of vast distances. Due to such vast distances, we need a more modern approach if we were to form NA-PPA rather than arranging a traditional meeting in one town.

We need to make the full use of internet technology like Pattni Connection website, Facebook group and other social media.

To begin with, we need around 20 activists residing in North America who are positive thinkers and have a burning desire to serve our community. Offers of becoming volunteers are already coming in. Once we have a sufficient number, then we’ll then open a Chat Room on Pattni Connection where we can have a virtual meeting on the internet.

This group will become the founder members of NA-PPA. Out of this group a provisional caretaker committee is to be appointed.

Through the use of website and social media, it is now quite easy to communicate. Thus a President could be say from Dallas, a Secretary from Atlanta, and Treasurer from Toronto and committee members from each town. This committee will be a caretaker committee whose task will be to arrange a convention either in the USA or in Canada sometime in 2016.

At the convention, North American Pattni members can then hold an AGM after a formal constitution is drafted and approved by the members. Thus we’ll have our first ever formal NA-PPA Committee.

As you can see from the response, there will be many members from UK, India, Nairobi, Mombasa and other centres who will be eager to attend this convention to support NA-PPA.

Above is just a brief explanation of what I think is feasible and a practical way to move forward. I await your response in the Open Forum.

Meanwhile I look forward meeting many Pattni members during my visit to Canada.

Dear Pranbhai

This is the best news I have heard for very long time and I am sure the efforts that will go in forming the NA-PPA will be a corner stone of the successful organisation.

I wish you and all the members joining you from UK and the desire of the NA Pattnis will be fullfilled.

Just a thought and welcome some suggestions too. Would it a desire that the PPA be one day global and a common site under the banner of
www.pattnis.com
to represent all the PP members world wide.

I sincerly appreciate the work done done under you to take pattni connection globaly and I am very confident that under your command you would be able to take pattnis.com to further heights. Ofcourse the decision have been taken.

Ps Nice to visit patels.com

Kind regards

Kishor Jivabhai
London
(Thadeswar)