WELCOME TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

The power of perfect reasoning is essential to know.

The one true religion

A discriminating intellect is that in which knowledge based only on words, real knowledge and ordinary knowledge based on sense perception or reasoning are present in a mixed state and the mind alternates between them.

"When the time of destruction is at hand the intellect becomes perverted." Vridha Chan. 16:17.
Topic of discussion
Five Tests of true religion - Feb 08, 2002
  1. It (revelation) must exist in its entirety from the very beginning of creation for all of mankind, and not over a long period of time after.
    Oppose - It is unjust of Yahwe, Allah and Christ, to deprive millions born before the revelation of the Ten Commandments, the Q'uran, and the New Testament of His 'divine wisdom'. An injustice which cannot be the work of a Just, Compassionate and Merciful God.
  2. It must conform with (immutable) Natural laws
  3. Oppose - The cause of the physical body is the reproductive element - any other method as man was created from dust or blood-clot and all other miracles of God and Prophets are a breach to this law.
  4. It must be in harmony with reasoning.
    Oppose - Incest which results in mental and physical infirmities, is an immoral action and it had to be the same also in the beginning (creation of one man and one woman).
  5. It must be in harmony with science.
    Oppose - Modern science has proven creation to be more than 6,000 years old, the earth is spherical and it rotates and revolves, contradictions to the Torah, Bible and Q'uran.
  6. Its truth must be confirmed by four evidences :-
  • Direct Cognition - Not all that is known by perception can be true.
  • Inferences - God is eternal therefore we can infer that there were past creations and as well as there will be future ones.
  • Testimony - The testimonies of Rishis, sages and seers of the Vedas (altruistic teachers are all in harmony with each other.
  • History - There are many books (Mahabharata, Valmiki's Ramayan) and source of other civilization which speak of the past ancient Vedic (Aryas) civilization of 5,000 years ago and earlier.

Let's be reasonable when it comes the most abstruse science of God (wisdom), the ignorant (by repenting) and the wise (by austerity) can never reap the same rewards.

WARNING! Reader's discretion is advised - the truth offends!
Past dialogues debunking Religion
Other discussion boards:-  Can a fool, fool God?    Do all paths lead to God?   Debunking evolution
Guestbook
​​​​​​​
The one true religion
"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." Plato
​​​​​​​
Welcome to constructive criticism
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One slice of good reasoning

PS
Looks like your gay christian friend posted some idiotic thing on the other messageboard. Better go check.

Re: One slice of good reasoning

your gay christian friend
Vj ~ That's what he said about you too! He couldn't wait to wipe his ass with your Holy Pamphet.

Vj ~ That's what he said about you too! He couldn't wait to wipe his ass with your Holy Pamphet.

Turk ~ Dude, I don't care if he does. We need the rat population to grow anyways.

Turk ~ Dude, I don't care if he does. We need the rat population to grow anyways.
Vj ~ Why not engage him, you are looking for fools to draw nectar, aren't you?

Vj ~ Why not engage him, you are looking for fools to draw nectar, aren't you?

Turk ~ Relax, bro. Look, motherfu-cker! Wanna do a bong hit?

The free gift of imagination

Turk ~ When correct reasoning is applied by the imagination,
.... wise people who discover the source knowledge, which is their imagination....And the origin of knowledge is thinking, which is derived from an idea to think, which is from imagination.

Vj ~ Isn't there an injustice here? If all were given the same free gift of imagination to reason where some illiterate invented language, some philosophers wrote the Holy pamphlet and you became wise, how come so many (myself and the rishis) are still fools beyond cure?

Discover rather than despair!

Vj ~ Isn't there an injustice here? If all were given the same free gift of imagination to reason where some illiterate invented language, some philosophers wrote the Holy pamphlet and you became wise, how come so many (myself and the rishis) are still fools beyond cure?

Turk ~ I don’t fu-cking know, Vj! I dropped out of high school before they covered international diplomacy!

Here is a wise quote, so pay attention:

The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks ― Christopher Hitchens

Here are some other wise quotes about my religion:

Not enough people died for this shi-t in the gulags — Joseph Stalin

Reading this shi-t is like smoking pot — Benito Mussolini

Did I burn Rome for this? — Nero

This is going to set the tech world on fire. — Steve Jobs

This shi-t really changes the industry — Mark Zuckerberg

With this knowledge, I feel like the apple fell and missed — Sir. Isaac Newton

The guy had a point — Saddam Hussein

PS
Shi-t, bro. Your question was like asking what God did before fu-cking creation. I don't fu-cking know.

Re: Discover rather than despair!

Turk ~ I don’t fu-cking know, Vj!
Vj ~ Well, you can't blame me for asking the question when you claim to be wise. It seems your Holy Pamphlet has suddenly let you down.

I dropped out of high school
Vj ~ Why do you need high school, when you have imagination?

The Pamphlet is Holy

Vj ~ Why do you need high school, when you have imagination?

Turk ~ This is from my site:

Welcome to Where Reason and Logic go hand-in-hand. The Good God of All Creation and Nothing Less!
One World for One Religion. To Save the World — Save yourself

This is the Site of the One True Religion Where Rationalization and Imagination derives a solution.
The Pamphlet is Holy. Click Here for the Holy Pamphlet Read Now!
As in so many religions, reasoning is often blown out like this candle. In this age, we cannot afford to suspend reason. Share the light!

New! Ask a Rationalist

The Truth and the Whole Truth!

Shared links: God’s-site.com
GodofNothingElse.com
HolyPamphlet.com
WordsOfWisdom.com
Dr. Jeffery Hughes speaks the Truth! on Youtube

Vj ~ Well, you can't blame me for asking the question when you claim to be wise. It seems your Holy Pamphlet has suddenly let you down.
Turk ~ There is an essay printed on the back of the pamphlet in addition to the pamphlet. The following is a question and answer series. The section deals with common questions asked. It is our light of truth.
The Interview
Q ~ How long is this holy book? Is it renowned like the Vedas, Bhagavad Git, Bible, or the Qur'an?
A ~ It is not a holy book. It is a pamphlet or brochure. It is only 15 pages long. In essence, its a brochure to paradise and how to stay there.

A ~ Is this the first revelation?
Q ~ Yes.

A ~ Why did God wait to reveal himself to the world?
Q ~ The Holy Pamphlet answers your question so I will refer to it. It was written by a gang of five three hundred years ago. The location is unknown. Their names were never revealed. When one of the gang members reportedly asked God why revelation was kept waiting for so long, depriving millions. God simply answered that he was God. This means God has the ultimate ego. Ultimate authority. God may make him rejoice, and no one dares to question Him.

Q ~ Why did God make the world?
A ~ Because He was bored.

Q ~ When did God create the world?
A ~ When He felt like it.

Q ~ Why is there evil in the world?
A ~ Because the gravitational pull of the moon causes evil in the world and in order to perfect it, we must perform acts of kindness which will eventually result in the correct distance between the moon and earth. The cosmic order will be balanced. It is said that a third of the tree population will disperse or be distributed amongst the poor on that day. The moon will return to its rightful course as it was before the Fall.

Q ~ What is the fall?
A ~ The Fall is an event which took place thousands of years ago. This happened because of one single person. I will not reveal his name. For the purpose of this interview, we will call him RES. One day, RES left in a hurry before eating meat and committing murder. Then RES made another sin while jerking off. No one knows for sure what that other sin was. But I assume it was nothing good.

Q ~ Can a person repent for his sins?
A ~ There is absolutely no remission for any sin. It is better if you never make one in the first place.

Q ~ What happens after death?
A ~ No one knows. But we can be sure that if you commit one sin in heaven, no matter how small, you will certainly fall off into hell. That is why we have the Holy Pamphlet. To guard us from sin in paradise.

Q ~ What will happen at the end of the world?
A ~ On the day of destiny, the good God of all creation and nothing less will create another sun and these two suns will fight each other until one of them falls onto earth like a morning star and will burn away all the wicked.

Women will return to their rightful place, their respective, legitimate positions before feminism, and those who participated in the black race, in light of their good deeds will turn into Caucasian, the spiritual blissful state. For those wicked ******s, they will be turned into coal and fed to the fires in order to sustain the engines of the sun.

On that day, the last and final prophet will be one of the sacred slaves who will fight against the wicked or the "evil one" and the power of darkness or the Kingdom of darkness, and a new world order will emerge just before the dawn. This is the reason for the two suns which will burn their flesh. First, the power of darkness will prevail before the emission of doomsday for the wicked ensues.

We shall never know when this all shall come to pass because if we had a date it would spill disaster, lest that date passes over us.

Q ~ What is the true nature of God?
A ~ The good God of all creation and nothing less is One. Formless, without clear definitive shape or structure. God is intangible. Omniscient and all-powerful but He is not all good. It is the reason for all the natural disasters throughout history.

Q ~ Mmm, that answers those questions.
A ~ Yeah, I know. Right.

Q ~ Ok. Does God permit us to eat meat?
A ~ No. As people evolved, so did God. For example, we use to practice sacrificing babies. Now, we use grape juice as reorientation. Sometimes wine can also represent blood.

Q ~ Is there one central place of worship or religious community?
A ~ Yes. At the sacrificial Temple. I can not reveal the location for the purpose of this interview.

Q ~ You mentioned God is not all good. Just what kind of religion is this?
A ~ This is a peaceful religion, spreading the concept of equality between men and women. Black and white and to all peoples, for all times and for all ages. This is our Creed, May the Fathers of understanding guide us. Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Q ~ Ok, that about wraps things up. Peace resides with you.
A ~ And also with you.

The following is a question and answer series.
Vj ~ Still doesn't answer my question!
Isn't there an injustice here? If all were given the same free gift of imagination to reason where some illiterate invented language, some philosophers wrote the Holy pamphlet and you became wise, how come so many (myself and the rishis) are still fools beyond cure?

Vj ~ Still doesn't answer my question! 
Isn't there an injustice here? If all were given the same free gift of imagination to reason where some illiterate invented language, some philosophers wrote the Holy pamphlet and you became wise, how come so many (myself and the rishis) are still fools beyond cure?

Turk ~ When does telling the truth ever help anybody? Is there an injustice? No. But from one Arya to another, I have to go first, I’m American.

Turk ~ When does telling the truth ever help anybody?
Vj ~ According to you, truth just appeared from thin air, how is that suppose to help anybody?

Is there an injustice? No.
Vj ~ Of course there is, according to you, imagination worked for a few and failed others, why?

But from one Arya to another,
Vj ~ Who is the other Arya?

I have to go first, I’m American.
Vj ~ I'm Canadian.

Vj ~ According to you, truth just appeared from thin air, how is that suppose to help anybody?

Turk ~ I don’t fu-cking know, Vj! I dropped out of high school before they covered international diplomacy!

Vj ~ Of course there is, according to you, imagination worked for a few and failed others, why?

Turk ~ I don’t fu-cking know.

Vj ~ Who is the other Arya?

Turk ~ I don’t fu-cking know, I’m American.

Vj ~ I'm Canadian.

Turk ~ I'm Mexican.

Turk ~ I don’t fu-cking know.
Vj ~ How then would you know there is no cure for a fool?

Vj ~ How then would you know there is no cure for a fool?

Turk ~ I don’t fu-cking know, man. Isn't the Holy Pamphlet bullshi-t anyway?

Isn't the Holy Pamphlet bullshi-t anyway?
Vj ~ Well that's the conclusion I came to with the imagination your God gave to me.
Hey Turk I have to hand to you man, shows a lot of balls to stick around so long. You're the only fool to do so. Perhaps you're not and there is a cure.