WELCOME TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

The power of perfect reasoning is essential to know.

The one true religion

A discriminating intellect is that in which knowledge based only on words, real knowledge and ordinary knowledge based on sense perception or reasoning are present in a mixed state and the mind alternates between them.

"When the time of destruction is at hand the intellect becomes perverted." Vridha Chan. 16:17.
Topic of discussion
Five Tests of true religion - Feb 08, 2002
  1. It (revelation) must exist in its entirety from the very beginning of creation for all of mankind, and not over a long period of time after.
    Oppose - It is unjust of Yahwe, Allah and Christ, to deprive millions born before the revelation of the Ten Commandments, the Q'uran, and the New Testament of His 'divine wisdom'. An injustice which cannot be the work of a Just, Compassionate and Merciful God.
  2. It must conform with (immutable) Natural laws
  3. Oppose - The cause of the physical body is the reproductive element - any other method as man was created from dust or blood-clot and all other miracles of God and Prophets are a breach to this law.
  4. It must be in harmony with reasoning.
    Oppose - Incest which results in mental and physical infirmities, is an immoral action and it had to be the same also in the beginning (creation of one man and one woman).
  5. It must be in harmony with science.
    Oppose - Modern science has proven creation to be more than 6,000 years old, the earth is spherical and it rotates and revolves, contradictions to the Torah, Bible and Q'uran.
  6. Its truth must be confirmed by four evidences :-
  • Direct Cognition - Not all that is known by perception can be true.
  • Inferences - God is eternal therefore we can infer that there were past creations and as well as there will be future ones.
  • Testimony - The testimonies of Rishis, sages and seers of the Vedas (altruistic teachers are all in harmony with each other.
  • History - There are many books (Mahabharata, Valmiki's Ramayan) and source of other civilization which speak of the past ancient Vedic (Aryas) civilization of 5,000 years ago and earlier.

Let's be reasonable when it comes the most abstruse science of God (wisdom), the ignorant (by repenting) and the wise (by austerity) can never reap the same rewards.

WARNING! Reader's discretion is advised - the truth offends!
Past dialogues debunking Religion
Other discussion boards:-  Can a fool, fool God?    Do all paths lead to God?   Debunking evolution
Guestbook
​​​​​​​
The one true religion
"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." Plato
​​​​​​​
Welcome to constructive criticism
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The last reformer

"I have not come to preach any new dogmas or religion, nor to establish a new order, nor to be proclaimed a new Messiah or Pontiff. I have only brought before my people the light of the Vedic Wisdom (true religion) which had been hidden during the centuries of India’s thralldom.
Though I was born in Aryavarta (India) and live in it, yet just as I do not defend the falsehood of the faiths and religions of this country, but expose them fully; in like manner, I deal with the religions of other countries. I treat the foreigners in the same way as my own countrymen, so far as the elevation of the human race in concerned.

Therefore, the purpose of my life is the extirpation of evils; introduction of truth in thought, speech, and deeds; the preservation of unity of religion; the expulsion of mutual enmity; the extension of friendly intercourse; and the advancement of public happiness by reciprocal subservience of the human family.

May the grace of the Almighty God and co-operation of the learned soon spread this doctrine all over the world to facilitate everybody’s endeavor in the advancement of virtue, wealth, godly pleasure, and salvation, so that peace, prosperity, and happiness may ever reign in the world." Maharishi Swami Dayanand Saraswati

There is no such things as last reformers!

Maharishi Swami Dayanand Saraswati ~ I have not come to preach any new dogmas or religion, nor to establish a new order

Turk ~ The Good God of All Creation and Nothing Less does not talk to prophets nor to man. There are no such things as reformers. Maharishi did preach a new religion because he reformed that of the old. He brought a new world order and expect more to come because we are in the age where there is no cure for a fool.

Maharishi Swami Dayanand Saraswati ~ Therefore, the purpose of my life is the extirpation of evils; introduction of truth in thought, speech, and deeds; the preservation of unity of religion; the expulsion of mutual enmity; the extension of friendly intercourse; and the advancement of public happiness by reciprocal subservience of the human family.

Turk ~ Looks like he failed his purpose! He died a terrible death. God wasn't happy with him. None of my philosophers ever knew oppressors nor were they ever forsaken by God. 2nd, how is it possible to eliminate evil when everything is downwards?

Maharishi Swami Dayanand Saraswati ~ May the grace of the Almighty God and co-operation of the learned...

Turk ~ God has no need for reformers and He has no interference with the world. Maharishi was delusional to think that God would actually speak to him.

Maharishi Swami Dayanand Saraswati ~ soon spread this doctrine all over the world...

Turk ~ He contradicts natural law! This can be expected because he was a primitive man. Does he think the ages were reversed? How foolish is this person! There is no cure for a fool so his doctrine couldn't possibly spread around the world. He's an idiot! He failed to understand human nature!

Maharishi Swami Dayanand Saraswati ~ to facilitate everybody’s endeavor in the advancement of virtue, wealth, godly pleasure, and salvation, so that peace, prosperity, and happiness may ever reign in the world.

Turk ~ A breach to Natural law! Everything is in a spiral down because progression is always downwards, a law. He did not understand the laws of nature and nor did his god. How then could his god be the creator of the universe?

Here's what a true wise man had to say about your beloved swami.

"I would have hanged that son of a bi-tch myself." — Mahatma Gandhi referring to Maharishi Swami Dayanand Saraswati's death

PS
I always knew you were an idiot

Re: There is no such things as last reformers!

I always knew you were an idiot
Vj ~ Shouldn't you be thankful then? As you earlier claimed, you're "drawing wisdom from nectar".

Even nectar (Wisdom) and be drawn from poison (ignorance).

Turk ~ Even nectar (Wisdom)
Vj ~ If nectar is already wisdom, isn't it rather stupid to make the claim of "drawing wisdom from nectar".

Turk ~ Even nectar (Wisdom)
Vj ~ If nectar is already wisdom, isn't it rather stupid to make the claim of "drawing wisdom from nectar".

"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change." Confucius
Wisdom can only be derived from revealed knowledge. Any other claim leads to stupidity.

No. Not at all. Because...

Albert Einstein once had a conversation with Charlie Chaplin. Einstein said, "Charlie, what I admire most about your art is its universality. You do not say a word, and yet, the world understands you”.
"It’s true" reply Chaplin: “But your fame is even greater because the world admires you when nobody understands you."

They became great friends after that.

Wisdom (nectar) can not only draw wisdom from poison (ignorance) but it can also draw wisdom from others who are wise. As shown in the story above.

What Confucius said does not apply to this dialogue at present.

Wisdom can only be derived from correct knowledge not revealed because God does not reveal secrets. Nothing magic happens inside the brain. No extra neuron developed except for those which are natural. And if God conveyed secret information into the cell, this would be a breach to natural law. For where and how would God place such "revealed" knowledge. Instead of revelation, God embedded reason into the intellect of man to create his own solutions to the issues raised.

but it can also draw wisdom from others who are wise
Vj ~ Why would the wise need to draw wisdom (nectar) from the wise, when the wise is already wise?

As shown in the story above.
Vj ~ Neither of the two men ever claimed to be wise, dumb ass!

Vj ~ Again, only the wise would know it applies to all debate on philosophy!

Wisdom can only be derived from correct knowledge not revealed
Vj ~ How do you know you have the correct knowledge?

Instead of revelation, God embedded reason into the intellect of man to create his own solutions to the issues raised.
Vj ~ So who (reason embedded intellect) invented language and which was the first language known to man?

Vj ~ Why would the wise need to draw wisdom (nectar) from the wise, when the wise is already wise?

Turk ~ By learning. That is the origin of wisdom.

Vj ~ Neither of the two men ever claimed to be wise, dumb ass!

Turk ~ What do you think they were, stupid? Foolish! A fool is wiser than you!

Vj ~ Again, only the wise would know it applies to all debate on philosophy!

Turk ~ And how do you know that it applies to this dialogue?

Turk ~ Because I am not cocksure.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell

Vj ~ So who (reason embedded intellect) invented language and which was the first language known to man?

Turk ~ I want you to google it on your own, and then you'll see that it is definitely not a Sanskrit word. People invented the concept of language as we are seeing evidence everywhere. God has something to do better than be caught singing "A, B, C".

Turk ~ By learning. That is the origin of wisdom.
Vj ~ Why would the wise be interested in "learning" when they are already wise?

urk ~ What do you think they were, stupid?
Vj ~ Nope! But they weren't wise either.

A fool is wiser than you!
Vj ~ So finally, you (stupidest) have found a cure for a fool.

Vj ~ "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change." Confucius
Turk ~ And how do you know that it applies to this dialogue?
Vj ~ Easy, you're just as stupid now as you were the first time you appeared on this board a year ago.

Turk ~ Because I am not cocksure.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell

Vj ~ So you don't know. Even if you're "not cocksure" you still have a problem idi-ot! In reality, the wise are "cocksure", because that is what wisdom is about. They have all the answers.

Turk ~ I want you to google it on your own,
Vj ~ So you're saying your "Holy Pamphlet" is useless when it comes to answers about your religion.

People invented the concept of language
Vj ~ Can you explain to my readers how is it possible for illiterate "people" to invent something so complex as language.
Ideas grew out of intelligence and intelligence grew out of knowledge (language) so how can the idea of inventing a language comes before intelligence?

Vj ~ Why would the wise be interested in "learning" when they are already wise?

Turk ~ Because that is the origin of wisdom, my friend.

Vj ~ Nope! But they weren't wise either.

Turk ~ And how would you know this if you never met them?

Vj ~ So finally, you (stupidest) have found a cure for a fool.

Turk ~ There is no cure. Just that a fool is wiser than you.

Vj ~ Easy, you're just as stupid now as you were the first time you appeared on this board a year ago.

Turk ~ How do you know this in absent of correct knowledge?

Vj ~ So you don't know. Even if you're "not cocksure" you still have a problem idi-ot! In reality, the wise are "cocksure", because that is what wisdom is about. They have all the answers.

Turk ~ So you finally admit you are cocksure, which is stupid.

Vj ~ So you're saying your "Holy Pamphlet" is useless when it comes to answers about your religion.

Turk ~ No. I'm saying Vedas are useless.

Vj ~ Can you explain to my readers how is it possible for illiterate "people" to invent something so complex as language.
Ideas grew out of intelligence and intelligence grew out of knowledge (language) so how can the idea of inventing a language comes before intelligence?

Turk ~ Very Simple. You being to think by using the imagination. When finished, you have gained one thing, correct knowledge, and then you derive at a solution, language.

Turk ~ Because that is the origin of wisdom, my friend.
Vj ~ Seems cocksure to me! If you don't know the origin of language (knowledge), how is it possible to know the "origin of wisdom"?

Turk ~ And how would you know this if you never met them?
Vj ~ Your stupidity shines man!I have never met Swami Dayanand either!

Turk ~ There is no cure. Just that a fool is wiser than you.
Vj ~ How would you know who is wiser, when you don't know the origin language?

Turk ~ How do you know this in absent of correct knowledge?
Vj ~ How would a fool who doesn't know the origin of language, know what is the correct knowledge?

Turk ~ So you finally admit you are cocksure, which is stupid.
Vj ~ Again let me explain, "cocksure" simply means the wise are absolutely sure of what they know because it is in perfect harmony with reasoning, science and conforms to natural laws.
The stupid like you are also "cocksure" bragging also to know, but yet cannot provide an answer for the origin of language.

Turk ~ No. I'm saying Vedas are useless.
Vj ~ How is the Vedas useless stupid, when your "Holy Pamphlet" doesn't have an answer?

You being to think by using the imagination
Vj ~ If imagination is self-sufficient, why do we have institutions of learning?
I could ask you to think but you're too stupid to do that. How it possible for an illiterate who cannot read or write arrive at the correct knowledge just by imagination?

Vj ~ how is it possible to know the "origin of wisdom"?

Turk ~ Since aryas are cocksure (stupid), God had to reveal something least they remain stupid. We rationalist, however, are intelligent but full of doubts. When correct reasoning is applied by the imagination, you reach a solution and then God's revealed knowledge becomes unnecessary. Why should we rely on God when we can discover God for ourselves?

Vj ~ I have never met Swami Dayanand either!

Turk ~ Revealed knowledge is boring. There is no urge, no desire to study the laws of nature. After knowledge is attained, then what? Imagination always keeps us busy! Boredom is the worst kind of punishment.

Vj ~ How would you know who is wiser, when you don't know the origin language?

Turk ~ The origin of everything is thinking because God does not interfere with the world. He does not call for reforms because there is no need to reform the wise!

“That which can be asserted without evidence (Vedic religion) can be dismissed without evidence.” ― Christopher Hitchens

Vj ~ How would a fool who doesn't know the origin of language, know what is the correct knowledge?

Turk ~ And the origin of knowledge is thinking, which is derived from an idea to think, which is from imagination. God employs us to reason, which magnifies the intelligence of the Creator. Just think of all the complexity of the human cell. Someone who designed that must very intelligent!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." Einstein

Vj ~ Again let me explain, "cocksure" simply means the wise are absolutely sure...

Turk ~ I am intelligent but full of doubts because God nither revealed Vedas nor Qur'an. It is up to us to discover God. That leaves you the only stupid one who's "cocksure," and bragging to know.

Bertrand Russel — "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

Vj ~ How is the Vedas useless stupid, when your "Holy Pamphlet" doesn't have an answer?

Turk ~ The Holy Pamphlet doesn't need an answer because it was not revealed by God but by philosophers who made an attempt to analyze the laws if nature.

God gave us the capabilities to discover Him ourselves. The answers are in the laws of nature because it is God-made and not the Vedas which are man-made.

Vj ~ If imagination is self-sufficient, why do we have institutions of learning?

Turk ~ "If there should be a conference among the most imaginative minds they will agree that almost all institution of learning are only nurseries of prejudice, corruption, barbarism and pedantry." Anonymous

Revealed knowledge is boring. There is no urge, no desire to study the laws of nature. After knowledge is attained, then what? Imagination always keeps us busy! Boredom is the worst kind of punishment.

Vj ~ How it possible for an illiterate who cannot read or write arrive at the correct knowledge just by imagination?

Turk ~ Learn to think. "The greatest torture in the world for most people is to think." L. Burbank

God has no cure for a fool and neither do I.

PS
Here is a quote which applies to this conversation "Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change" — Confucius

"Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change" — Confucius
Vj ~ Obviously there isn't anything more to discuss!

Vj ~ Obviously there isn't anything more to discuss!

Turk ~ Are you crazy? There's everything to discuss!

Turk ~ "Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change" — Confucius
Turk ~ Are you crazy? There's everything to discuss!
Vj ~ If you can explain your quote above I will continue the discussion.

Vj ~ If you can explain your quote above I will continue the discussion.

Turk ~ Very simple. It means there is no cure for a fool.

Turk ~ Very simple. It means there is no cure for a fool.
Vj ~ Obviously there isn't anything more to discuss then!

Turk ~ What Confucius said does not apply to this dialogue at present.
Vj ~ You've got to be an idiot for using it knowing it "does not apply to this dialogue at present".

Vj ~ Obviously there isn't anything more to discuss then!

Turk ~ Obviously, there's everything to discuss!

Vj ~ knowing it "does not apply to this dialogue at present".

Turk ~ I never said that. You are a great liar. What Confucius said does apply to this dialogue at present.

“Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.” ― Confucius

Turk ~ I never said that. You are a great liar.
Vj ~ Here is it, dumb ass!
Turk
Feb 14, 2019 - 3:07PM
Quote Reply Re: There is no such things as last reformers!
Albert Einstein once had a conversation with Charlie Chaplin. Einstein said, "Charlie, what I admire most about your art is its universality. You do not say a word, and yet, the world understands you”.
"It’s true" reply Chaplin: “But your fame is even greater because the world admires you when nobody understands you."

They became great friends after that.

Wisdom (nectar) can not only draw wisdom from poison (ignorance) but it can also draw wisdom from others who are wise. As shown in the story above.

Wisdom can only be derived from correct knowledge not revealed because God does not reveal secrets. Nothing magic happens inside the brain. No extra neuron developed except for those which are natural. And if God conveyed secret information into the cell, this would be a breach to natural law. For where and how would God place such "revealed" knowledge. Instead of revelation, God embedded reason into the intellect of man to create his own solutions to the issues raised.

Bertrand Russel — "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."
Vj ~ Here is another you quote but too stupid to figure out what it really means.
He is referring to the stupid who are believers (theists) and the intelligent
are the atheists.
You said you're not cocksure, but you're not an atheist either. So what are you dumb ass?

Turk ~ God has no cure for a fool and neither do I.
Vj ~ Really! Did your God tell you that?

Vj ~ Here is it...

Turk ~ Nah man, you photoshopped that shi-t.

Finally ~ https://tenor.com/view/you-full-blown-crazy-gif-10310803

Vj ~ You said you're not cocksure, but you're not an atheist either. So what are you?

Turk ~ Seems like God's revealed knowledge failed to enlighten you on that point. To make matters simple, I'm a rationalist. Atheists (intelligent but full of doubts) is the only path to God, not cocksure.

Vj ~ Really! Did your God tell you that?

Turk ~ Again, God does not have hands for writing nor mouth for speaking. I got it via reasoning.

I got it via reasoning.
Vj ~ More reasoning

Vj ~ More reasoning

Turk ~ Your revealed knowledge leads to devolution. Everything is downwards, birdbrain.
https://tenor.com/view/trump-transformation-bird-funny-gif-5980736

Turk ~ “Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.” ― Confucius
Very simple. It means there is no cure for a fool.

Vj ~ You're making this fool look like a genius! There is no cure for a fool and the stupidest would never change.
So why are you still here?