WELCOME TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

The power of perfect reasoning is essential to know.

The one true religion

A discriminating intellect is that in which knowledge based only on words, real knowledge and ordinary knowledge based on sense perception or reasoning are present in a mixed state and the mind alternates between them.

"When the time of destruction is at hand the intellect becomes perverted." Vridha Chan. 16:17.
Topic of discussion
Five Tests of true religion - Feb 08, 2002
  1. It (revelation) must exist in its entirety from the very beginning of creation for all of mankind, and not over a long period of time after.
    Oppose - It is unjust of Yahwe, Allah and Christ, to deprive millions born before the revelation of the Ten Commandments, the Q'uran, and the New Testament of His 'divine wisdom'. An injustice which cannot be the work of a Just, Compassionate and Merciful God.
  2. It must conform with (immutable) Natural laws
  3. Oppose - The cause of the physical body is the reproductive element - any other method as man was created from dust or blood-clot and all other miracles of God and Prophets are a breach to this law.
  4. It must be in harmony with reasoning.
    Oppose - Incest which results in mental and physical infirmities, is an immoral action and it had to be the same also in the beginning (creation of one man and one woman).
  5. It must be in harmony with science.
    Oppose - Modern science has proven creation to be more than 6,000 years old, the earth is spherical and it rotates and revolves, contradictions to the Torah, Bible and Q'uran.
  6. Its truth must be confirmed by four evidences :-
  • Direct Cognition - Not all that is known by perception can be true.
  • Inferences - God is eternal therefore we can infer that there were past creations and as well as there will be future ones.
  • Testimony - The testimonies of Rishis, sages and seers of the Vedas (altruistic teachers are all in harmony with each other.
  • History - There are many books (Mahabharata, Valmiki's Ramayan) and source of other civilization which speak of the past ancient Vedic (Aryas) civilization of 5,000 years ago and earlier.

Let's be reasonable when it comes the most abstruse science of God (wisdom), the ignorant (by repenting) and the wise (by austerity) can never reap the same rewards.

WARNING! Reader's discretion is advised - the truth offends!
Past dialogues debunking Religion
Other discussion boards:-  Can a fool, fool God?    Do all paths lead to God?   Debunking evolution
Guestbook
​​​​​​​
The one true religion
"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." Plato
​​​​​​​
Welcome to constructive criticism
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: There is no cure for a fool. So be it.

I did not waste my time writing to you as even wisdom can be derived from nectar.
Vj ~ You stupid dumb-fu-ck! Trying to imitate the wise, using my quotes but doesn't understand shi-t. You're literally saying my philosophy is nectar.
When you can draw nectar (wisdom) from poison (ignorance), only then you can call yourself wise.

Re: There is no cure for a fool.

Vj ~ using my quotes...

Turk ~ BullShi-t

PS
Your using my quotes.

Turk ~ BullShi-t
Vj ~ You'll be shi-tting a lot of it in your next birth.

Your using my quotes.
Vj ~ Here is another (been on my site for over 20 years now).
"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change." Confucius
Wisdom can only be derived from revealed knowledge. Any other claim leads to stupidity.

Vj ~ You'll be shi-tting a lot of it in your next birth.

Turk ~ Haha! I'm laughing my ass off. I'll be shi-tting all over you, bro.

Vj ~ Here is another (been on my site for over 20 years now).

Turk ~ Just remember that you got it from the wise, my ppl.

Turk ~ Just remember that you got it from the wise, my ppl.
Vj ~ There is no wise "ppl" or language without a source knowledge.

Finally

Vj ~ There is no wise "ppl" or language without a source knowledge.

Turk ~ There is no such things as revealed knowledge. There are only wise people who discover the source knowledge, which is their imagination.

Turk ~ There is no such things as revealed knowledge.
Vj ~ The wise have already spoken

Vj ~ The wise have already spoken

Turk ~ All the sh-it you say is 10-feet high

https://tenor.com/view/****-jurassic-part-dr-malcolm-dinosaur-poop-gif-5262492

Turk ~ “Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.” ― Confucius
Very simple. It means there is no cure for a fool.

Vj ~ You're making this fool look like a genius! There is no cure for a fool and the stupidest would never change.
So why are you still here?

Vj ~ You're making this fool look like a genius!

Turk ~ It is what I do.

Vj ~ There is no cure for a fool and the stupidest would never change.

Turk ~ Exactly my point.

Vj ~ So why are you still here?

Turk ~ Logic 101: If your divine knowledge can't enlighten you on this point, its not divine knowledge.

Turk ~ It is what I do.
Vj ~ What! The 'wise' making a fool himself also?

Turk ~ Exactly my point.

Turk ~ Logic 101: If your divine knowledge can't enlighten you on this point, its not divine knowledge.
Vj ~ If there is no cure for a fool and/or the stupidest can't change, how can he be enlightened even with his own assertion of "divine knowledge"?

PS
If that logic 101 is from your Holy Pamphlet, it is only good for wiping your ass with it.

Vj ~ What! The 'wise' making a fool himself also?

Turk ~ Nah. You already done that, bro.

Turk ~ Laughing my ass off. I'm here cuz your my boy.

Vj ~ If there is no cure for a fool and/or the stupidest can't change, how can he be enlightened even with his own assertion of "divine knowledge"?

Turk ~ Exactly. Reason why God revealed sht.

Vj ~ If that logic 101 is from your Holy Pamphlet, it is only good for wiping your ass with it.

Turk ~ See, it can't be all that bad if you can wipe ur ass off the toilet, including your moms.

Turk ~ Laughing my ass off. I'm here cuz your my boy.
Vj ~ No you'r here because there is no nectar in your Holy pamphlet. You regularly use rational quotes and phrases from my site which is good, but how come it makes you wise and not the source?

Turk ~ Exactly. Reason why God revealed sht.
Vj ~ So if "revealed sht" is the reason I'm a fool beyond cure and the stupidest who can't change, why are you still here?

Vj ~ No you'r here because there is no nectar in your Holy pamphlet.

Turk ~ Man, fu-ck this nectar. Bro, I'm only here cuz your my boy.

Vj ~ You regularly use rational quotes and phrases from my site which is good

Turk ~ It’s not illegal.

Vj ~ but how come it makes you wise and not the source?

Turk ~ That's like asking what God did before creation.

Vj ~ So if "revealed sht" is the reason I'm a fool beyond cure and the stupidest who can't change, why are you still here?

Turk ~ Cuz I missed you, bro.

The free gift of imagination!

Turk ~ Cuz I missed you, bro.
Vj ~ This question may sound stupid, but remember I'm a fool beyond cure. How can one wise be so obsessed over a fool?

Turk ~ When correct reasoning is applied by the imagination,
.... wise people who discover the source knowledge, which is their imagination....And the origin of knowledge is thinking, which is derived from an idea to think, which is from imagination.

Vj ~ Isn't there an injustice here? If all were given the same free gift of imagination to reason where some illiterate invented language, some philosophers wrote the Holy pamphlet and you became wise, how come so many (myself and the rishis) are still fools beyond cure?

Re: The free gift of imagination!

Vj ~ This question may sound stupid, but remember I'm a fool beyond cure. How can one wise be so obsessed over a fool?

Turk ~ Cuz your my boy.

Turk ~ Cuz your my boy.
Vj ~ Have you been taken lessons from those pedophilia Catholic priests?

Vj ~ Have you been taken lessons from those pedophilia Catholic priests?

Turk ~ You fu-cking scumbag piece of sh-it! Drown, motherfu-cker! Drown!

Turk ~ You fu-cking scumbag piece of sh-it! Drown, motherfu-cker! Drown!
Vj ~ Seems like you're screwed man! How can a fool beyond cure do this to the wise?

Q ~ Can a person repent for his sins?
A ~There is absolutely no remission for any sin. It is better if you never make one in the first place.

Vj ~ Seems like you're screwed man! How can a fool beyond cure do this to the wise?

Turk ~ Haha I'm not fu-cked. Hitler's fu-cked. He's dead. Fu-ck that. Look, I know you're upset, and I'm doing all that I can right now. But from one Hindu to another, I know what it feels like to fu-ck somebody. I also know what it feels like to get fu-cked by somebody. And you just got fu-cked by your swami. You’re in a Muslim country (India), and you can't even get a fu-cking blow-job! It's embarrassing! It's chaos there! Fu-ck!

Q ~ Can a person repent for his sins?
A ~There is absolutely no remission for any sin. It is better if you never make one in the first place.

Turk ~ Motherfu-cker! We don't know that yet. We’re not supposed to.

Look, I know you're upset,...Turk ~ You fu-cking scumbag piece of sh-it! Drown, motherfu-cker! Drown!
Vj ~ Does that sound like I'm the one who is upset?

And you just got fu-cked by your swami.
Vj ~ You should first think of how you got "fu-cked" by your imagination.

We don't know that yet.
Vj ~ "A ~There is absolutely no remission for any sin."

Vj ~ Does that sound like I'm the one who is upset?

Turk ~ Man, fu-ck the Aryas. Fu-ck your light of truth!

Vj ~ You should first think of how you got "fu-cked" by your imagination.

Turk ~ Fu-ck! Fu-ck! Motherfu-cker!

Vj ~ "A ~There is absolutely no remission for any sin."

Turk ~ Oh, fu-ck off. Now you're just making shi-t up.

Now you're just making shi-t up.
Vj ~ Exactly what anything sensible would look to an idiot.

When does telling the truth ever help anybody?

You know, I was on your site last night, and I was thinking about telling the truth for once. Haha, can you believe it? You're my best friend, Vj. So I came here today prepared to pay you $200,000 for a donation. But the brochure was on TV again. Now I'm not even going to pay for a fu-cking blow-job.

Yeah… the whole Pamphlet thing, bro. It’s all bullshi-t. And I wasn't even going to make a donation last night.

Re: When does telling the truth ever help anybody?

and I was thinking about telling the truth for once`
Vj ~ You have to know the truth before you can tell it, otherwise you're here to "say something".

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." Plato

You are at the right place though.

1 2