Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bravenet Forum Changes

Jerry,
Just Fun'n with ya a little.
You put any pic you want, of course you knew that!,ha
I thought you guy's were warming some?
Heard anything of Norm? He must be on vacation?
Have a Happy Easter,My Friend,
TGP

Re: Bravenet Forum Changes

Norm's fine, back real soon!

Whats an avitar??

If you guys had kids, you would know what one was. Nickolodeon has one of the baddest cartoons out called the last Avitar. Watch it with your grandkids!

Re: Whats an avitar??

wikipedia has a pretty good description of Avatar...

An avatar is a computer user's representation of himself/herself or alter ego, whether in the form of a three-dimensional model used in computer games, a two-dimensional icon (picture) used on Internet forums and other communities, or a text construct found on early systems such as MUDs. It is an “object” representing the embodiment of the user. The term "avatar" can also refer to the personality connected with the screen name, or handle, of an Internet user.

So Frank is the avitar you picked a representation of yourself or your alter ego?? If its yourself, You kinda look like Fred McMurray on Father Knows Best.

Fish

You mean 'My Three Sons'? You're thinking of Robert Young, and for a fact Father Knew Best, that is before femi-Nazis took over America and the world when men became spineless sissies.

Nowadays 'father' is a catch-all euphemism for 'sperm donor', "Thanks so much, I can handle it from here...."