The '61-'71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum Has Moved

New Location: New DTA Forum

Hope to see you there!

The '61-'71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum #40
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ok why is the look and feel of the forum different?

Well, Gary, at least this forum change isn't costing us trillion$$$$ for generations to come!

funny but true.

I agree its horrible but I admit to hating change.
Its also not as user friendly
Cheers
John

I agree, I hate change and therefor did not vote for change!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

seriously, This new forum isnt as user friendly or simple, I doint like waiting for it to load up, does it do this with you guys also??

Fish

I didn't like it at first but I'm getting used to it now. usually when something changes it isn't familiar at first but then you get used to it and realize that it has some benefits.

I agree. Most people don't like a big change in a routine. We will all get used to this eventually.
I wonder if any options are available to the user that I don't know about or how to initiate. For instance when the change first occurred, the posts I had read changed color from the color of the new ones. (Blue to pink or something like that) Now everything is black type. I like to be able to tell if I've already read them. JH

I wish they'd apply some brains to function. You post and when it goes up you're returned to the first post in a thread! What's that got to do with anything, when you replied to the last post in a thread?

Then if you hit 'Index' to be returned to the Main Forum you get shot back up to the top, so you have to scroll all the way back down to wherever you were! Can't they figure out siftware that returns you to the Main Forum, at the location you were before your last post?

It works, barely, that's about it....