The '61-'71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum Has Moved

New Location: New DTA Forum

Hope to see you there!

The '61-'71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum #40
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Colorado trip

I would like to thank Mountain Mopar Robin and his family for their hospitality on my recent trip to Colorado. I also met a member of the forum and his son who came over to MMR's house and we talked Dodge trucks for a couple of hours. The amount of vintage old iron I saw surprised me and I was amused to see a car lot full of furd falcon's that had an 80's Ramcharger in it. I figure the owner of that lot had one falcon to drive and the rest for parts
I bought Robin's 83 lwb utiline D150 Royal and it is in really good shape. I am planning on driving it to the rally at Ron in Indiana's place in May.
I drove 1298 miles and saw some of our wonderful country I had never seen before.
The trip was a reminder to me of what fun the old Dodge car and truck hobby is. That truck is lots more fun to drive than my 2007 Dodge Caliber is.
I have even located a factory am/fm stereo radio with cassette that works and will be putting it in the truck when the weather gets warmer
DB69

Re: Colorado trip

Tom, glad to hear you had a good trip and made it home. I've been all over with the hobby and have met so many great people along the way. We look forward to seeing you soon and to get a look at your new ride. So is the Caliber going to have a for sale sign in it?

Road Trips

Glad you enjoyed Colorado.

Personally, I've had a lot of fun digging up parts and meeting people w the old Dodges.

Dave

Re: Colorado trip

Glad to hear about your trip!!
I'm itching to take another long road trip in my truck as well.

Take care!!