The '61-'71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum Has Moved

New Location: New DTA Forum

Hope to see you there!

The '61-'71 Dodge Sweptline Truck Forum #40
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Photos and knowledge needed, please..

Thanks, the emergency flasher is a bit above the light knob. I don't know why I didn't think about it being a replaced knob, but what throws me off is it pulls out in three positions like a light knob (i.e. 1.off 2.parking lights 3. headlights.
Thanks

Re: Photos and knowledge needed, please..

Are you sure the knob next to the lights isn't the wiper knob?

The photos below are from a 65 late series 65 D100 with the optioned interior except the bucket seats and passenger arm rest.

My '68 has (as a grouping) the light switch, brake light, and a factory hole with a plastic plug in it where on other trucks I have seen the manual choke cable. My wiper switch is to the right of the ignition. The emergency flasher is above the light switch by about 3-4".

Positive! I'm gonna take some pics this weekend. The wipers on the other side of the steering wheel. It'll make more sense if I post a picture.

Re: Re: Re: Photos and knowledge needed, please..

Better yet, hold the camera under the dash and take some pics of the actual switches and wires.
Might just be a spare light switch in case the other one goes bad - just reach up behind the dash, pull the connecter off and plug it onto the other one...:))]