Table Tennis Talk

Table Tennis Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Table Tennis Kit

Table Tennis Personalised Clothing with Embroidered Club Logo

Dear Table Tennis Associate,

I am writing to you today to introduce you to our company Global Sports Promotions. Like yourself I have spent many years playing competitive table tennis in our Local leagues in the UK. (Potteries & District TTL & Crewe & Nantwich TTL).

Over the last few years I have been a little dismayed by the ever increasing cost of sports kit and in particular Polo/T-Shirts and shorts etc.

We all try to promote our club and leagues with promotional and personalised clothing, but it is becoming very difficult to justify paying over £18.00p for a decent T-Shirt.

With this in mind we at Global Sports Promotions wish to offer your league and or club with special clothing offers. We will also donate 50p to your Club/League for every

T-Shirt and Shorts set ordered from us during March to May this year.

Our Prices include Club & League Name and your own personalised logo embroidered in an agreed position on every T-Shirt.

The size of the embroidery may be up to 76mm sq which equates to about 4,000 stitches. You may select up to 4 colours for you logo and text.

Our T-Shirts are made from 100% combed ringspun cotton and are medium weight

Of 170/180gms. All shirts are offered in SM, Med, L, XL & XXL sizes. You can choose from Royal Blue, Navy, Forest Green, Black or Red.

Prices Start from £7.95p for Table Tennis Polo shirts

Our Minimum order quantity is for 30 off/ per Embroidery design. The quantities ordered can be any combination of sizes. We also offer a volume discount for quantities over 100 off T-Shirts.

If you would like a quotation or would like more information then please contact our sales team on 01270-258600. Also please visit our website to view our other Sport services. www.sportaid.org.uk

Best Regards

David Woolrich

David Woolrich

Global Sports Promotions