Table Tennis Talk

Table Tennis Talk

Table Tennis Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Interpros

Sorry, I thought this was a public forum and anything we wanted to say was allowed.

And a for taking a 'chill pill' I was only stating a point. Maybe you took me up wrong.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Maybe I should have said that the Munster U17 Girls Team went to the Interpros had no difficulty in retaining the Interpros Title. I could have left out the fact that they narrowly won 5-4 against Ulster and I heard that was in the fifth!

The report from Ulster said: "there were pleasant gasps of surprise as Lousie Longs’ Munster female quartet of Rachel O’Connor, Yvonne Hurley, Emma Jane Helen and Kelly Duggan took the Jun Girls honours." I am glad that Louise and Rachel were so confident and I appologise for ever doubting your victory. Maybe next time one of you would send me a report. I do think you both need a "chill pill" to react to a press release on a club site with such strength of feeling, maybe you would comment on some of the other important issues facing table tennis and redirect your critisim away from someone who spend far too much of their time writting these annoying press releases!

Replying to:

I agree with Louise completely!

How was our win UNEXPECTED? As she said we've won it the past four years and even without Anna we still had a very strong team.

Also, we beat Leinster 7-1 so it wasn't like it was a fluke!

Nice to know everyone had such confidence in us.

Replying to:

This was posted on the Kinneigh site about the Munster under 17 girls winning the Interpros

'helping the team take an unexpected Gold medal'

How was this 'UNEXPECTED'with Munster taking this title for the past 4 years.As there is no ranking list I am also presuming 3 of the 4 players are in the top 10 in Ireland under 17.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Interpros

I would be the first to respect your right to say anything Louise And my right to reply

Replying to:

Sorry, I thought this was a public forum and anything we wanted to say was allowed.

And a for taking a 'chill pill' I was only stating a point. Maybe you took me up wrong.

Replying to:

Maybe I should have said that the Munster U17 Girls Team went to the Interpros had no difficulty in retaining the Interpros Title. I could have left out the fact that they narrowly won 5-4 against Ulster and I heard that was in the fifth!

The report from Ulster said: "there were pleasant gasps of surprise as Lousie Longs’ Munster female quartet of Rachel O’Connor, Yvonne Hurley, Emma Jane Helen and Kelly Duggan took the Jun Girls honours." I am glad that Louise and Rachel were so confident and I appologise for ever doubting your victory. Maybe next time one of you would send me a report. I do think you both need a "chill pill" to react to a press release on a club site with such strength of feeling, maybe you would comment on some of the other important issues facing table tennis and redirect your critisim away from someone who spend far too much of their time writting these annoying press releases!

Replying to:

I agree with Louise completely!

How was our win UNEXPECTED? As she said we've won it the past four years and even without Anna we still had a very strong team.

Also, we beat Leinster 7-1 so it wasn't like it was a fluke!

Nice to know everyone had such confidence in us.

Replying to:

This was posted on the Kinneigh site about the Munster under 17 girls winning the Interpros

'helping the team take an unexpected Gold medal'

How was this 'UNEXPECTED'with Munster taking this title for the past 4 years.As there is no ranking list I am also presuming 3 of the 4 players are in the top 10 in Ireland under 17.