Return to Website

Shakey's Volleyball League Fan Forum

FORUM RULES: This is the Shakey's Volleyball League Fan Forum. The forum is open to everyone who wants to express their thoughts, views, and experiences regarding Shakey's V-league and other related topics to it. Just be aware that no foul statements shall be allowed, especially speaking against the administration and the volleyball league. Be polite and respective to other's point of view. We want to create an interactive fan forum and maintain order all the time. You may create your own threads & reply to other messages  but please, no message flooding. We'll also appreciate if you'll prohibit placing html codes within the entries to avoid changes in the settings. Thank you so much and have fun!

Shakey's Volleyball League Fan Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: pretty volleyball playerssss

yah..tama ka XYRIL...!!!!c Michelle Carolino lng...!!!!hehehe!!!pareho pala tayo na maka Michelle Carolino...!!!

tama, tama girLs wearinG jerseY # 14 are reaLLy pretty! LaLo na si chaRo!

hmm.. naisiP ko Lng.. kunG magLaLaro kaYa si monic sa admu sa vLeaGue, anong no. ibibigaY skanYa? since chaRo is a resident atenean.

I agrEe to those pEoplE sayinG that MoniCa Aleta is prEttY....anG mabait nyA prOmise, even though we didn't see each oder pah...hehe and aLso MayettE Carolino and RubY mhAy Rovira....and oders aLso....but 4 mE is MICHELLE CAROLINO la nang iba...

si pLeumjit pRettY rin dbAh, ang cUtE nyA....hehe

=nAtz= ++03040507080914++
A mAriAn

oo nga tooot hmm, aleta and charo sport the same no.

manila santos jane jarin and DAHLIA CRUZ!!!!!!!!!

ANG SEXY NILA!!!!!!!

animo katorse!!!

guys.,malapit n matapos v-league.,i hope someone here knows the schedule of the league at the ARENA.,for the past how many..so long..years i haven't had the chance to watch v-league LIVE.,kawawang nilalang me.,hehe.,u can send it to my e-mail.,anz13_01@yahoo.com.,tnx...

yAh ang ganda nga ni MICHELE CAROLINO as in!!!
i already saw her in person.. hehehe.. mmm.. bAitr tlga nya as in!

jane jarin ang pinaka sexy!!!! dahil wala na si dahlia cruz.