USS Quincy CA-71 & CA-39

Welcome to our messageboard

USS Quincy CA-71 & CA-39
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USS Quincy CA-39 Documentary Film

Hello,

My name is Dan Hinkle and my grandfather served aboard the CA-39. I am a freelance videographer and currently serving in the Navy.
I would like to make a full length documentary film of the USS Quincy CA-39.

Currently I am seeking out anyone who served on the CA-39 at any time including during the sinking and would like to do some video interviews for the documentary.

Also seeking any information on CA-39 reunions.

Please email me directly at the email provided, Thank You.

Re: USS Quincy CA-39 Documentary Film

Hi Dan
Please let me know what your grandfathers name is, I love to keep my Dad up to date as much as I can. You can email me regarding information from my Dad, Daniel.

catrinky03@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Catherine

HI MY DADS BROTHER WAS ON QUENCY 39 HIS NAME WAS FRANCIES SUGGITT, IVE BEEN DOING RESERCHING ON THIS SHIP, I HAVE A OLD POSTCARD OF MY DADS FRANCIES SENT HIM HE WAS COMMING HOME A MONTH TILL THE BOOMING DORIS BRADLEY

My name is Thomas Cooper, I was aboard the quincy from july 36 to november 41. let me know if i can help with anything.

My uncle, John Robin Adams, Pass Christian, MS was aboard the USS Quincy when it and the other ships were attacked by the Japanese on Aug 9, 1942. He died at that time. I'd like to find anyone who became friends with him and can remember anything about him.

My parents gave me his middle name, Robin.