Return to Website

USS Quincy CA-71 & CA-39

Welcome to our messageboard

USS Quincy CA-71 & CA-39
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for information, post here.

If you are looking for photos, articles or anything other than a person, post it here.

Re: looking for information, post here.

Hello, my name is Sean Gelfand, my great uncle Samuel Traines served on the USS Quincy Around 1945-1946.He was tragically killed in a stateside accident. If anyone served with him and has any iformation or stories about him, or how he was killed please contact me.My Grandmother (his sister) Talked about him when I as a boy,Although I never met him I have always felt very speacil that he severd with such brave men on a great ship During WWII.Thank you for your service to our country.

Re: looking for information, post here.

Hello, I am Sean Gelfand my Great uncle was Samuel Traines who served on the USS Quincy in 1945-1946.he was tragically killed in a stateside accident.If anyone knew him has any stories or information about him or how he died please contact me.My Grandmother(his Sister) told me stories about him but in her later years could not remember alot of details.Although I never met him I always had a special feeling for him.I know what a sacrifice the men of that era made.Thank you all for your service to our country.

Re: Re: looking for information, post here.

Hey when did you write this?

Re: Re: looking for information, post here.

Hey when did you write this? He was on the Quincy II