Scott Peterson Trial Message Board

Scott Peterson Trial Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Scott Peterson's First Statement From Death Row and New Webpage

Please visit the CCADPs new personal webpage for Scott Peterson where Scott makes his first statement to the public since arriving on death row.
This webpage has been created at Scott's request and links to all the other sites supporting Scott and as a personal forum to express himself without the media bias which played such a major role in his conviction and death sentence.

http://www.ccadp.org/scottpeterson.htm

Re: Scott Peterson's First Statement From Death Row and New Webpage

Scott Belongs where he is - this is an old OUTDATED WEBSITE.

Scott can whine and complain all he wants, but Scott is so not Hotty and he can rot forever and ever until the day he is hopefully given a lethal injection.

Justice for Laci & Conner has been served.

Scott, your lies, your mom's deny, deny, deny, and all the money spent on Geragos, got you nowhere, you murdered your beautiful wife and child, and now you are to be punished. Unfortunately, no punishment is good enough for you.

You cannot bring Laci back, you poor excuse for a human being!

Re: Scott Peterson's First Statement From Death Row and New Webpage

What!! Scott has a website? You've got to be kidding me... what sicko freak would even go there to look let alone be interested what the lying ******* has to say...

"amazing how glorious my new bunk mate is"

and let's talk about Wacky Jackie and Lee-ave My Son Alone Peterson.

To what lengths will they go to further torment and torture Laci's memory. Get your stinking son to confess and start making things right Mr. and Mrs. Parents of Convicted Double Murderer... Thats the elfing website that we all want to see...

Keep San Quinten Hottie off our internet...