Scott Peterson Trial Message Board

Scott Peterson Trial Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
great website

Cher, thanks so much for doing this. I hope I did my donation right--I'm still new at computer stuff. Looking forward to Katie's & Jordy's reports and a place to post without trolls.

Re: great website

Thank you so very much. This is my 5th website in a week actually. The first 2 my husband helped me with and I decided to try one on my own and stuck with it.

Please remember if you have any problems send me a quick email or I may make a sticky (If I figure out how to do that (not sure I can until the update to professional service takes effect!)

Thanks for the donation. I just wanted to clarify something though, I have no clue who donates and in what amounts, that goes directly to the Katie/Jordy Trip fund which goes directly to them!

But whatever you gave, thanks. After three trips I think they could use a little help for all they have done!

Cher

Re: great website

Thank you Jenida! Your donation did come through with flying colors! I should say your very GENEROUS donation..wow!

Now I just have to figure out how to access the funds...lol. Totally new at this and only have paypal for shopping on ebay so I'll have to figure this all out.

Thank you again..and thank you to Cher as well for the incredible amt. of hard work you and Craig have done to get this going...unreal!

:D