Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is a excellent DVD collection

One Tree Hill DVD has something for everyone, My son had it on my recorded shows (tivo). I watched my first show. The show has alot to offer for kids and parents.Nice blend of Sports(Father & Son issue`s about performing),Nice blend of Music with special guest.I purchased seasons 1,2,& 3 . Bones DVD I would recommend it, It`s a show that the family can watch together. I am in Love with Show and was glad to hear that another season just got renewed~ YIPPY! It's based in high school life, but really keeps the audience going thoughout each eposide. Great show for the young and the old! The cast is amazing and they really find together well on screen! Amazing lessons are thaught thoughout this season! Lost DVD The ending is fantastic and will make you go right out and purchase season 2!!!This show is awesome! the story line is great, characters and plot always have me waiting for the next show! I love brooke and lucus and peyton..
Even if you never watched it, get the first season and if you dont like it re sell it on ebay!
Grey's Anatomy DVD Its really worth it! I first started watching this series when it first came on t.v. I immedietly loved it and have wanted the series forever...this is my first purchase of the series and I want to work my to buying all of them. If you haven't seen this series you have to it is the best...I love it! It's a really good show and I miss a lot so I wanted to season so I could start catching up. Entourage DVD I love the story line to the series. I like buying the series because they are all together and I can take a day to watch them.I love this show 100% ever since it started in the CW, everything about it is great to me. I decided it to buy it because I wanted to collect the complete seasons of this show. It is a great show I would recommend to people but I would just say to watch it first and then decide how much you may like it.