Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
adorable hurtful but loving

I love Grey's Anatomy DVD, no matter what season and this one is as goodNow that we are well into the second season for both of those, and their story arcs are looking a little 'iffy', it's the third and most surprising contender, "Grey's Anatomy", that looks to be the strongest of the bunch. Entourage DVD As the follow-up riding on "Housewives'" coattails, I was ready to dismiss it outright as "Ally McBeal in hospital scrubs." But not having much else to watch in that time slot, I decided to give it a try, and was I pleasantly shocked! Criminal Minds DVD Though there ARE some moments where the principal characters come off as self-centered, neurotic and at times downright eccentric, it never reached the level of absurdity that "Ally" often did, and thank God for that! One Tree Hill DVD Ellen Pompeo as Dr. Meredith Grey comes off as likable and probably more self-aware and introspective than self-absorbed and scatterbrained, though there are moments you do want to reach into the screen and give her a good shaking.
And good call on the ensemble casting! Bones DVD You really have to give props to any show that FINALLY figures out how to effectively showcase the sweet-and-sour charms of Sandra Oh, who was good enough to elevate a sow's ear of a show like "Arli$$," if not to save it. And not to mention give assorted actors who have all been great in projects not up to their talents, the chance to really shine in some very well-written roles, and I want to single out Katherine Heigl, Justin Chambers, Chandra Wilson and especially T.R. Knight as George, who is really coming into his own as this season progresses.