Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Characters, still great show!

One Tree Hill DVD has always been my favorite show on television since the first season. It has been great to watch the characters grow as actors and see their true talents come out in this season. With new characters added to the list I didn't think I'd be as much a fan as I was with some of the main characters gone. Bones DVD I was wrong. I fell in love with Clay and Quinns story, and I can't wait to own the 8th season once it comes out. This season hit some of my soft spots and caused some tears because some of the acts were extremely closely related to my own personal life. I will always love One Tree Hill for as long as the seasons decide to run. Lost DVD But what I love more is owning the entire collection to look back on since it first began. Season 7 is a great one and I highly suggest to any Tree Hill follower to pick up a copy of this amazing collection.
The beginning of season 7 is a little different because Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton are not on the show anymore. Grey's Anatomy DVD However, after the first few episodes, the show gets back to normal when the drama of Nathan's basketball career, Haley's music career, her sister Quinn's marriage, Clay's career and ex-wife, Brooke's store, Julien's new movie with a new actress, Alex, Millie's drug addition, Mouth's relationship with Millie and his career, and Skill's new dream. Entourage DVD Season 7 is filled with a lot of drama, heartbreak, fun memories, and a shocking season finale! Great, intriguing season of One Tree Hill. There are some new characters but the strong story line does not die. IT has been a joy to watch. I am so glad I bought this DVD set.My purchase adds to my collection of all other 6 seasons of One Tree Hill. The stories and dramas behind One Tree Hill have struck a special chord with me that supercedes all other television shows I have ever watched.