Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Entourage = Amazing!

Entourage DVD is probably one of the best shows on tv. I subscribe to HBO mainly for this series. If you haven't seen an episode, buy the seasons and sit back, and catch up.Once I finished the second season I had to go out and get the third. Criminal Minds DVD The show makes you feel like you know the ins and outs of hollywood. Celebritries make cameos playing their real life selves which also helps give the show that inside feeling. The show is both funny and interesting and entering its seventh season so it must be doing something write. One Tree Hill DVD This is a great series to own - hilarious, and frequently watched more than a few episodes in one night! I can't wait for season 3 to come out on DVD. Only bad thing is that the season went by too fast - def. recommend! The show is absolutely addictive and the episodes seem to fly by. Bones DVD The characters are hilarious and the scenarios are wild. The second season of entourage is definitely a great buy! If you liked season one, then you'll definitely love season two. It just keeps getting better. Everyone's career takes a new turn. Can't wait to watch season 3.
This is one of the best season's because he is on top of the world. Lost DVD That is what makes the show great when they are all living large. Also has a great ending just as most every season does. The show has just wrapped up its 5th season and is still as brilliant as ever. What makes the show very good is the clever writing and great acting and realistic hollywood approach.