Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Life at the top is fun to watch, addictive

What I love about Entourage DVD is that it makes life seem so fun being rich. Once Vinny makes millions from his first movie, he buys a huge house for him and friends to live in. Cars for them. They take trips when they want. Just hang out and do things we all wished we could do. Criminal Minds DVD And when someone like Jessica Alba talks to them, everything is so nonchalant. If it was me, I don't think I'd be able to even speak. Ok maybe I would, but my words would come out all Jibba Jabba like. And yes there is a story that goes with the show. One Tree Hill DVD In season one the big thing is getting Vincent another movie while he's hot. Eric puts a hurting on that because Ari just wants whatever will get Vincent big money, while Eric wants to help get Vinny a good script regardless of the money. Like other shows, it has one `main' theme for the season, while each episode has a mini-story itself.
All in all, I'm very happy I tried this show out. Bones DVD Very funny and I highly recommend it. Especially to guys, even though I know a lot of girls like it too. But like another reviewer mentioned... Entourage is sorta like a Sex in the City for guys. The show does have a LOT of language that isn't suitable for children in my opinion. Lost DVD Some nudity (though not much) is also in here...like boobs! Like most of you mildly miserable folks, I enjoy a healthy serving of shadenfreude when watching a show about handsome, successful Hollywood types. I like... scratch that... I feel unbridled glee when one of these beautiful people get hit with a shovelful of trouble and a cannonball in the gut of comeuppance. Sorry to say, you won't experience this nasty little feeling when watching this splendid half-hour of comedy (with just a lightest sprinkling of drama). It is darn near impossible to root against the five main leads as they navigate their way through the sun-soaked, egomaniacal LA mayhem.