Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stop WHINING, it is great!

THE SERIES One Tree Hill DVD is one of my favourite teen drama this series features everything drama,laugh,scandal. The series open with a scandal for nathan,brooke works at clothes over bros with her mother creating a new line and chose the actress alex dupre(series regular)which takes drama in the relationship between brooke and julian,millicent become the model who rappresents the brooke's line and start be friend with alex which takes millicent to use drugs and alcohool. Bones DVD If you only read this line, then watch season 7 for yourself, and you be the judge. You won't be disappointed. Most past fans might complain that this season 7 without Chad and Hilarie was awful. I personally loved them, but the show moved on. I was glad to see the other characters grow, and get more screen time.
The show is just as strong without certain characters, and has the same heart. Lost DVD So instead of listening to bias reviews, from people who haven't gotten past the first episode of seaon 7, Check it out for yourself...if you are a true fan, you will still find something to love about the show. Grey's Anatomy DVD Sometimes change is good, it all depends on your perspective. And alot of people are like apparently people who dont like this season arent true fans....well I AM....seen every episode,own every season,and DVR every episode from Season 8.I also loved the cover of Season 7.....such a awesome cover for a not so awesome season. Entourage DVD But yes I dont think it's a terrible season which is why I gave it 4 stars but not the best which is why it lost a star.It kinda sucks that they took off all the people who made the show so great Dan,Deb,Karen,LUCAS,PEYTON.Currently watching Season 8 and I think it's safe to say that the show will never be what it once was.