Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Addicted to One Tree Hill

One Tree Hill DVDl stars Chad Michael Murray ( Gilmore Girls, Dawson's Creek ) as Lucas Scott, estranged son from an uncaring father, living alone with his mother, Karen, (Moira Kelly, The Cutting Edge) on the other side of town who'd rather play two-on-two with his friends on the River Court. After his uncle, Keith Scott (Craig Sheffer, The Program) goads coach Whitey Durham (Barry Corbin) to coax Lucas on the basketball team, it creates a rift with half-brother Nathan (James Lafferty), and the father, Dan (Paul Johannson). Bones DVDOnce Lucas joins the team, everything changes with everybody, including Lucas's best friend, Haley James (Bethany Joy Lenz), and Peyton's best friend, Brooke (Sophia Bush).This isn't just a basketball story. It's a struggle about teens, and adults trying to find themselves, and denying who they are, and what they want. It's enjoyable to watch how far all the main characters change, not necessarily for the better, but they all change.Lost DVD Not only do main characters change, but relationships change. Unlike The O.C., and Dawson's Creek, there isn't really a huge focus on one guy trying to get with the one girl, or vice versa. Things occur naturally.
It's totally great show. It shows a life of five teenagers, Lucas (Chad Michael Murray), Nathan (James Lafferty), Peyton (Hilarie Burton), Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz), and their adventures in complicated life. Grey's Anatomy DVDIf you ever liked, even a little bit, Dawson's Creek, than you'll definitelly loved this show. Before I thought that there isn't any show that would come even close to Dawson's creek, but after the first season of One Tree Hill I totally changed my mind.Theres no other show, that would come even close to One Tree Hill. Some people try to compare it to The O.C. I seen them both and believe me, that The O.C. is far, far behind it. Entourage DVDYou can't even compare them.You can really see the show improve and the actors evolve as the first season progresses. In the beginning it seemed like everyone was still trying to feel their way around. The DVD is reasonably priced considering that there are 22 episodes of 40 minutes (or so) per episode. But I found the deleted scenes to be quite boring (they were deleted for a reason).