Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Criminal Minds...a crime to miss

Criminal Minds DVD is an amazing series. Always good stories and great characters. Looking forward to buying the other seasons. It is so much better to watch the show without annoying commercials. It's great. I highly reccomend it to anyone that likes Criminal Minds!!! One Tree Hill DVDBuy it, you won't regret it. Well, Just like most of the reviewers here, my wife and I are addicted again on a new series. My wife has seen some of the episodes on TV. But I haven't. As soon as I saw the first episode, I got addicted and finished the entire season the whole night! Criminal Minds earns a place in our DVD series collection. I'm hooked on this show and Love every minute of it! It is hands down one of the best shows on today. It has an excellent cast of characters especially Gideon, he is just awesome!Bones DVD Every episode is something new that hasn't been done on the all the other shows like C.S.I. or SVU... Give it a try, you'll be hooked and left wanting more!
When you believe that "cop shows", that is, for example, Law and Order, CSI and all their spin off's, including the literarily hundreds in the history of television, that it would be highly improbable for the professionals to come up with another one, Criminal Minds hits the screen in 2005 and becomes an instant hit.Lost DVDThis is an excellent television show; however, considering the above, what has made this series such a success?When viewing the entire first season, Criminal Minds reminded me, somewhat vaguely, of the 90's hit series, Millennium. The show has a certain creepy atmosphere due to the subject matter.An elite group with their own special skills investigate, analyse and attempt to solve extremely diabolical crimes, perpetrated by, in most cases, intelligent psychopaths, serial killers, who "joy kill" or have their own insane agendas. Grey's Anatomy DVDWhat makes this show different is that "science" is not used to solve the crimes, but the killers are profiled, they are psychoanalysed, and from the teams' deductions, certain clues are pursued leading to an arrest or in some cases, the death of the killer.The show writers have done an excellent job. I didn't notice any slips at all. No gaping plot gaps either, the dialogue is interesting and can keep you interested until the end credits roll and then you just take a big breath. The show is definitely a rollercoaster ride.