Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grey's Anatomy becomes a critically acclaimed television

Grey's Anatomy DVD is the only TV show that has me hooked! It's been a ritual for me to turn off my phones and other electronic devices to glue myself to the television to watch this tantalizing series unfold. Entourage DVD Although the show fell off the track in seasons 3, 4, and to some extent in the early part of this season; I watched every moment of it. The storyline with Izzie was just hard to deal with at times, but i stuck by it. I am so glad I did; the last half of the season was brilliant. SPOILERS follow: If you are a Meredith and Derek fan they have worked their issues out and are truly great this season. Criminal Minds DVD The addition of Owen Hunt has brought new life back to the series, and to Christina. While I wasn't to crazy about the pairing of Sloane and Lexie, they have really grown on me. The crossover episodes with Private Practice were wonderful. The hundredth episode is one of the best, but the finale is what left me with chills. One Tree Hill DVD From start to finish it is easily one of the most powerful episodes of the series.
However the final scene is what really makes the episode, with Izzie going into the elevator with her "prom" dress, and the door opening to George dressed in his army uniform, as they both flat-line, you realize it is very likely that one of them will not come out of this alive. Bones DVD That scene is truly haunting, and the song that plays in that scene "Off I Go" by Greg Laswell makes the scene truly unforgettable. Buy this season of Grey's and watch every moment, even though at times it is frustrating, I promise when you get to the end it will all be worth it. If you're anything like me, you will want to watch it again and again to see what you missed the first time around.