Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bones DVD Set is fantastic

Bones DVD eventually got very smart and exciting episode by episode. In my free time at work, I eventually watched through the entire first season. This show was VERY witty, very funny, yet very intelligent and educational in the way they connected the dots and solved crimes. Of course, having such an attractive star doesn't hurt AT ALL! Lost DVD Shortly after finishing eason one, the season two discs came out (perfect timing). Around the same time I decided to start setting my DVR box to record the new season episodes, and at this time got my wife to sit down long enough to watch an episode with me. After one episode, she too was hooked, so we started watching the seaso The characters all have their own witty, intelligent and qirky characteristics, and it is so entertaining to watch them interact off each other. Grey's Anatomy DVD Of course the highligh of every episode (for us) centers around the back and forth dialog between the two main characters usually in the car driving to a crime scene most every episode (season 3 has changed the pace some by putting that highlight in their sesions with the therapist...my gosh, hilarious to say the least).
I am just impressed that there can be such highly educational forensics happening amidst this motley crew of squints that merge and clash to cuse such humor. n two discs together. Entourage DVD This show's strength lies at the chemistry-filling character interaction. Booth and Brennen has lots, in which Booth drag Brennen further down to earth and turn her more and more into a human being (so to speak hehe), and Brennen gives Booth hope every day with her brilliancy that no matter what, they will catch the killer. Criminal Minds DVD The only thing (other than Emily's acting on that last episode) I did not like is the Hogins/Angela arc. It was too sudden and made the storyling too inconsistent. To be honest, as the series progress I found myself liking Hogins less and less, he is a very interesting character yes, but he just got so annoy, and then the writers feel need to have a Hogins/Angela chemisty, sorry, I really didn't like that.