Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Criminal Minds DVD is seriously excellent!!!

Criminal Minds DVD had established itself as a huge ratings hit. Over the first 2 seasons it had developed characters to care about who worked for the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) of the FBI. One Tree Hill DVD It broke the mold from other nighttime crime shows and was very unique in that it not only showed how the minds of serial killers and criminals worked but also how the FBI used profiling and other skills to unearth the pattern of each killer they were investigating. Bones DVDSeason 2 saw some slight cast changes from season 1 but no one on the show saw what was coming at the beginning of season 3.
The Jason Gideon character gave a very important level of balance to a show that is essentially about a hard look at the coldest and darkest side of humanity. Lost DVDJason Gideon was a very believable character that even with so many years of being in the field and considered to be the very top in the field, still felt pain and compassion not only for the victims he worked tirelessly to save from that dark side but also for his team and in helping them through their fears and susceptabilities. Grey's Anatomy DVD Mandy Patinkin played that role with grace and class showing the vulnerabilities of the character with a very human light. The new character - Rossi has a harder edge - much like you would expect from a veteran but there's less to like and to identify with. Joe Mantegna does a wonderful job of making that character different from the previous lead and giving the other regular characters a chance to develop their human sides. Oh, and I agree, I too miss Mandy! Joe Mantegna is "ok"...but I just don't find myself all that interested in what he has to say (in this show). He just seems too stuffy and blah. Everyone else though...their characters keep getting better and better!!