Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bones DVD is a wonderful TV!!!

Bones DVD is one of my top five TV shows ever, and I've been watching TV for over half a century. I have never had a complaint on a product I received from Amazon.com. This is a great way to watch your favorite TV show without the commercials! I think this is the best of the CD's for 'Bones' so far. I can't wait for season 6 on CD. Lost DVD I love being able to buy entire seasons of the show on DVD, and this particular season has great packaging, sturdy for many years of viewing, and also extended versions of episodes that were cut for broadcast, usually due to length. What a great TV show. The humor is tremendous, with a socially awkward genius Dr. Brennan (Ms. Deschanel), a strong and steady Agent Booth (Boreanaz), and a lovable assortment of associates; all trying to solve the most recent case involving a death and bones. Grey's Anatomy DVD The acting is excellent and the quirky nature of the show adds tremendously (guitarist Billy Gibbons is Angela's father).
The undercurrent of a potential romantic relationship always stretches my patience. After 5 years get on with it! The best episode I remember was the one with Bones and Booth married, owning a disco. Entourage DVD The Thin Man movies showed a married couple could sustain comedy and mystery. just like people are complaining on other boards about the finale of five. I loved it. I loved everything about it. mostly, I loved it because it's so romantic. and you know their going to come back together, closer than ever. even if they come back with opposite others. Criminal Minds DVD it's going to bring them together. but anyway, I really enjoyed five. maybe in six everybody is going to see her fighting for him for a change. afterall, in season five he'd fought for her all season long. I think that would be an appropriate change of events. Booth, coming back with a new girl, bones, jealous. her fighting for him to see her and take her like he'd wanted all along. that's what real romance novels and movies are made of. whether it lasts a long time or not. and you know, if it was fast or predictable when things would happen, the show wouldn't be so addicting.