Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grey's Anatomy DVD is AWESOME!!

Grey's Anatomy DVD is quite possibly one of my absolutely favorite shows ever. But this season in particular made me cry at the beginning, laugh out loud in the middle, and cry at the end. Well worth the money and time and lost sleep. I love love love it. Entourage DVDWell done Chandra Wilson for creating such a fantastic cast of characters that you can't stop watching from day one.I didn't begin watching this series until I bought the first three DVDs for my daughter. I sat down with her to watch them during a school break and became hooked! Now she has all the seasons and I'm an avid watch during the week. I like going back and watching them to see how the characters have evolved and miss the ones dropped from series. I'll watch again and again! Criminal Minds DVDI started watching Grey's late, and got confused watching random episodes on TV, so I decided to start from the beginning. When I reached this season, it was not yet on DVD, so I purchased them online. I absolutely love this show. I could watch it all day every day, and I also think this is the best season yet! My boyfriend has even fallen in love with the show, though he would never admit it! One Tree Hill DVDI also have my best friend hooked!
The characters are so well thought out, after watching the show you feel as though you actually know them! Can't wait to buy the next season! I've read a lot of negative reviews about Grey's Anatomy, but in my opinion the show is getting better and better. Bones DVDWe are shown real character growth and development, and although story lines may not go the way the fans always want, I believe that Shonda Rhimes and co-writers have an endgame that will leave loyal viewers satisfied. I was pleased with the price and condition of my DVD set, as well as the quick turnaround from when it was ordered to when it was delivered. I've yet to have a problem with Amazon.