Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Entourage DVD is a awesome show!!!

Entourage DVD includes commentaries on three episodes with executive producer Doug Ellin and stars Kevin Dillon and Jerry Ferrara and the "Vegas Baby, Vegas!" featurette about the making of the Vegas episode.Like the previous seasons of ENTOURAGE, this one is chock full of guest stars including James Cameron, Seth Green, Penny Marshall, Paul Haggis, James Woods, and Martin Landau to name a few. Criminal Minds DVDMartin Landau is an amazing talent and he steals every scene he is in. Episodes 10 & 11 are watching for his performance alone. Though ENTOURAGE has now become a hit cable series, the show is still essentially a soap opera for guys. One Tree Hill DVDHowever, in this season, there's a lot more dramatic action that occurs. For instance, Vince becomes a superstar but struggles to find the balance between fame and remaining true to his artistic sensibilities. Ari finally begins his own powerful talent agency, but struggles between his responsibilities as Vince's friend and his affection for him as his friend. Bones DVDOf the three seasons available, Season 3 is the best one out.
A few weeks ago I got every season of this show from my local libraries and watched them in order during a very funny week. Without a doubt I enjoyed season three the most, mainly due to Piven's great story line, and Dillon's constant wry hilarity. Lost DVDThis is also the season where Ari's assistant Lloyd comes into his own, and he does it very humorously. The writing is strong throughout, the cast thoroughly tight with their comic timing, and in general I laughed my as off frequently. While not the funniest tv show ever, it's certainly one of the best of the last decade, and this is one season I'll gladly rewatch in the years to come when I need some good humor.