Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost DVD is the perfect show!!!

Lost DVD is like crack to me, if i miss an episode i am downloading it the next day just so i can watch it, i am addicted and i will be addicted until my friends get off that darn island, and when they do, thats when i'll be in tears because this show that has brought me so much entertainment will finally be over.....thank goodness for dvd's. Grey's Anatomy DVD With a show like Lost where there are so many vivid colors and beautiful beaches (not to mention women) it needs to be in high-def to fully appreciate it! Thank you disney for stepping up and releasing it on Blu-ray, I just pre-ordered it. I had the enjoyment of watching season 3 of Lost in HD and let me tell you it rocked my socks! sadly I don't own a tivo so I only got to watch it once when it aired on HD. Entourage DVD I'm looking forward to finding out what exclusives with be on the Blu-ray version because I read they are putting extra things that won't be on the DVD version. And of course I am drooling at the thought of season 1 and 2 on Blu-ray in the near future! Criminal Minds DVD but for now December 11th can't come soon enough! Lost is the perfect show to showcase the amazing picture and sound only blu-ray high def can offer. Seeing Lost on blu-ray takes the show to a whole new level. With 6 times the resolution of DVD, everything just seems to pop out at you in this amazing 6 disc set. From the grass and trees on the island to the blue sky and the facial expressions (including seeing the actors pores), every detail just pops out like nothing you have seen before in a TV show. One Tree Hill DVD Lost Season 3 blu-ray is truly breathtaking and is one amazing experience to see it in blu-ray high def. This is one of the best TV shows to come out in a long time, and is one of the few shows that hook you in, gets you addicted, and takes you on this emotional journey with the characters.