Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grey's Anatomy DVD is a Perfect gift for a fan

Grey's Anatomy DVD is one of my favorite shows and this season throws all kinds of stuff at you.An amazing price!! The extras are so good. I will admit I have seen every episode, and I really only bought the DVD set for the extras. The bloopers are pretty hilarious, I watch them at least once a week. Entourage DVD A must buy for any true Grey's fan! I think part of the mystique about the series this season was the hype and gossip about what was going on behind-the-scenes. Who is leaving the show? Who isn't leaving the show? Would we even care for Izzie due to Katherine Heigl's behavior off-set? The lesbian storyline. The brain tumor storyline. Who is disgruntled? Who isn't being utilized all that much in the show. Criminal Minds DVD So, many things that could have gone wrong... but in the end, it was the writing for the series that managed to win viewers all over again.
From the cross-over with "Private Practice", the return of Denny, a wedding, many new characters and so much more... But personally, it was those final four episodes that made viewers remember why we stuck with over 100 episodes of this drama series. One Tree Hill DVD Although, I can do without the icicle impaling or the interns surgically experimenting on each other (which to me was just too campy).As or the DVD, I was expecting episode commentaries (it would have been wonderful to hear commentary for the 1ooth episode and the season finale) and something a bit more for the special features section but for the most part, what is featured is quite satisfactory. Bones DVD I own all the seasons on iTunes and on DVD. Seasons 2 and 3 have the best extended episode footage. All the DVDs have amazing bonus features though. Even if you own these on iTunes, buy the actual DVD for the bonus features!