Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Tree Hill DVD is Brilliant!!

One Tree Hill DVD is a show Ive loved since the beginning. While there are some seasons I like more than others, season 5 was definantly in the top 3. The show did something no other show had done before, by jumping ahead 4 years. And they didnt miss a beat. Pretty much everything was fully explained in this season. And it made it easy for new viewers to tune in, because there wasnt any lingering storylines. Bones DVDThis has been my favourite season so far. The introduction of the new characters gave the tv series a new vibe that I loved, but still in the same style as the previous six seasons. However I did miss Lucas and Peyton very much and felt that they needed to be part of some storylines throughout the season, especally with Brooke. Lost DVDBrooke was there for Peyton when she was in a rough patch and that made their friendsip special and realistic, but when Brooke was going through tough times this season there was not even a phone call from Peyton. So that annoyed me that the writers couldn't add just that little bit in. The new characters fit in well and the storylines fit too. Clay has to be my favourite addition. He has the best back ground very interesting and entertaining, not to mention Very good looking. My least favourite is Alex (girl) she is too soppy and it makes the show drag in parts. Grey's Anatomy DVDI loved the story line with Haley and her mum, it was very moving. I think that I cried for 3 episodes straight. I think that the writers did an excellent job and the directors and film crew as usual did fantastic work! The bonus features were excellent to watch also. The ending to the season was extremely exciting and i cannot wait for season 8 Living in Australia, I am very glad to have bought this from amazon as it is not avaliable in stores here. Entourage DVDI also bought seasons 5 and 6 from amazon and I am very happy with the service that I recieved, I recomend it to everyone! I will be waiting for season 8 to become avaliable and will be ordering it as soon as it does!!