Hobby and Collectibles Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Hobby and Collectibles Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Criminal Minds DVD is excellen!!!

Criminal Minds DVD is by far the best mystery/detective show. I am a sucker for suspense and this series really delivers. I have not seen an episode that didnt have me captivated until the end yet and I am currently watching season 5. One Tree Hill DVD It really helps when the writers research the parts their characters play to bring the show to life, and everytime something happens to a team member or one of their family you really feel the emotions as if it were your own. Bones DVD Too many times I am dissapointed that roles are not well thought out or researched and it just ruins the show for me.
This show has a excellent cast with great writing. It is not your everyday CSI or shield but a look into the mind of the criminal and how the good guys catch them. Lost DVD I really started getting into this show after my favorite show of all time (Dead like me) stopped production and I think between the actors and writing this show has many more years of great stories. Grey's Anatomy DVD CBS really does something different with this show and let me just say I love Garcia! This is as intriguing a show as any on television right now, and the second season just gets better. The reasons that I gave it only 4 stars as opposed to five are that 1)(technical)there isn't a "play all" feature for the disks. 2)(plot)the "personal" issues of Elle go too far, and I'm ready for her to leave when she does. Other than that, a great season.