PATTNI CONNECTION FORUM

Forum for Parajiya Pattni Soni Members Only

PATTNI CONNECTION FORUM
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Matrimonial

Dear Sir,

I take this opportunity to compliment you for initiating a long awaited and noble step of commencing MATRIMONIAL SECTION for better selection by candidates.

It appears that you are very conscious about the privacy of candidates and to some extent it is required also. However, I personally feel that the members may not be so concerned about this as the scenario has been changed and even I find the profile of our candidates on other matrimonial sites.

I would like to suggest that a suitable member may be identified and his services should be made available at every important centres across the world for registration of candidates as our all the members may not be well aware with the registration process through net. I also suggest that the details of site and number of registrations and number of engagements finalised through proposed site may be also conveyed to community through our publications i.e. PARAJIYA SAMACHAR, PARAJIYA PRAKASH etc.to make the site more popular.

I, therefore, request you not to much apprehend about this and continue your noble efforts in this direction.

I wish you all the best and pray almighty to shower his choicest blessings for this noble purpose.

Yours sincerely,

VINOD DHANAK