PATTNI CONNECTION FORUM

Forum for Parajiya Pattni Soni Members Only

PATTNI CONNECTION FORUM
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Start Matrimonial soon

I totally agree and am for it all. I have walked on this path and have succeeded. Pranbhai like I mentioned to you in our email chat that in this day and age ALL youths are registered on the any kind os singles or Mat sites, some like I said discreetly while others are bold and open about it.

Of course there is no guarantee but on the other hand if you went through a middle man (maangu through some middle person) is that going to give you a guarantee that this relationship is going to work? NO!!! so why not take a chance! please let me know if you need any assistance to put this all together.

Re: Re: Start Matrimonial soon

Many members responded on this subject. Some through this open forum and others discreetly by e mail to us. Our thanks to all of them for their comments and suggestions.

An overwhelming majority feels that starting a Matrimonial Section will be the best community service our website can offer. Many members especially our Pattni youths will benefit greatly to find a suitable partner.

It will also benefit widowed or divorcees to find partners. Not just find a partner but will bring happiness to the other person who may have been through personal losses and tragedies.

The process of “maangu nakhvanu” through a third party is now outdated. New generation wants to first meet and get to know their opposite number. In our community we do not organise such functions or have such opportunities where youths can get to know each other.

People usually only meet at work or within the confines of their social circle and even though they may have an interesting job and a busy social life, their perfect partner could still be difficult to find.

This is where our website can be useful. Our website is now in an ideal position to provide such a valuable service that will benefit hundreds of our members.

However the integrity of running such a Matrimonial section is very important. Our youths are currently building a brand new site with all the security measures to check authentic of the members before allowed to use our Matrimonial.

We shall update you once we are ready to start this section, hopefully by the New Year

Re: Re: Re: Start Matrimonial soon

Awesome move! I am glad you made this decision. Let me know if I can help in anyway.