WELCOME TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

The power of perfect reasoning is essential to know.

The one true religion

A discriminating intellect is that in which knowledge based only on words, real knowledge and ordinary knowledge based on sense perception or reasoning are present in a mixed state and the mind alternates between them.

"When the time of destruction is at hand the intellect becomes perverted." Vridha Chan. 16:17.
Topic of discussion
Five Tests of true religion - Feb 08, 2002
  1. It (revelation) must exist in its entirety from the very beginning of creation for all of mankind, and not over a long period of time after.
    Oppose - It is unjust of Yahwe, Allah and Christ, to deprive millions born before the revelation of the Ten Commandments, the Q'uran, and the New Testament of His 'divine wisdom'. An injustice which cannot be the work of a Just, Compassionate and Merciful God.
  2. It must conform with (immutable) Natural laws
  3. Oppose - The cause of the physical body is the reproductive element - any other method as man was created from dust or blood-clot and all other miracles of God and Prophets are a breach to this law.
  4. It must be in harmony with reasoning.
    Oppose - Incest which results in mental and physical infirmities, is an immoral action and it had to be the same also in the beginning (creation of one man and one woman).
  5. It must be in harmony with science.
    Oppose - Modern science has proven creation to be more than 6,000 years old, the earth is spherical and it rotates and revolves, contradictions to the Torah, Bible and Q'uran.
  6. Its truth must be confirmed by four evidences :-
  • Direct Cognition - Not all that is known by perception can be true.
  • Inferences - God is eternal therefore we can infer that there were past creations and as well as there will be future ones.
  • Testimony - The testimonies of Rishis, sages and seers of the Vedas (altruistic teachers are all in harmony with each other.
  • History - There are many books (Mahabharata, Valmiki's Ramayan) and source of other civilization which speak of the past ancient Vedic (Aryas) civilization of 5,000 years ago and earlier.

Let's be reasonable when it comes the most abstruse science of God (wisdom), the ignorant (by repenting) and the wise (by austerity) can never reap the same rewards.

WARNING! Reader's discretion is advised - the truth offends!
Past dialogues debunking Religion
Other discussion boards:-  Can a fool, fool God?    Do all paths lead to God?   Debunking evolution
Guestbook
​​​​​​​
The one true religion
"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." Plato
​​​​​​​
Welcome to constructive criticism
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“If God doesn’t exist, then how was the Big Bang created”.

I’m a science teacher and today, one of my students asked “If God doesn’t exist, then how was the Big Bang created”. I was astounded by this and couldn’t give an answer. I’ve been starting to doubt atheism since. How can we be sure atheism is true?
I hope you do not tell anyone where you teach science as that will get you fired for not being able to explain the big bang to kids. Tell me do you teach science in the back room of a church to fundies or are you just another despicable liar for god.

UPDATE. I just checked your profile you are not a school teacher you are an idiot.

Re: “If God doesn’t exist, then how was the Big Bang created”.

You’re both not out of the woods! “Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind.” Einstein

As for being either scientist or a teacher, here is the problem - "Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education." Bertrand Russell

There is a God who created the universe, but the great confusion is, there are many.

The one true religion

Ok what makes your one true religion true? Convincing evidence required. Remember truth can be demonstrated if it cannot then it is just another ill founded belief. I followed your link and it looks like the usual nonsense. I warn you straight off I do not suffer fools gladly. I suspect the worst but am open minded.

Truth is that which is in harmony with reasoning & science and in conformity with the laws of nature.

You must attain the third state, discriminating,, (after static & functional) of the intellect to ascertain what is true or false. I’ve done that by doing comparative studies of all religion and also science. It took me 20 years of study and practice to conclude it to be the truth and you just look at for a few seconds and immediately conclude it is nonsense. Who really is the idiot here?

"If there should be a conference among the most imaginative minds they will agree that almost all institutions of learning are only nurseries of prejudice, corruption, barbarism, and pedantry." Anonymous

I asked for evidence and you give me this word salad. OK guess my first impression of you was accurate. There was nothing in the link except a page of religious propaganda that made no sense. Sorry but you just blew your one chance. Then you feed me this BS and then try to blame me for telling you some home truths. If that is the best you can do after 20 years of research you have wasted your time. I have actually spent 50 years plus of comparative studies and all religion is bull****. I could have saved you 20 years of your time had you asked me 20 years ago.

Hey Bro, Einstein’s words still stand! “Science without religion is lame:..” Do you even know what he meant by that or do you think it is also a religious propaganda?

This is the horrible intellectual condition of our world today - "If there should be a conference among the most imaginative minds they will agree that almost all institutions of learning are only nurseries of prejudice, corruption, barbarism, and pedantry." Anonymous

This view is further supported by Bertrand Russell - "Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education."

I’m certainly not the one who needs to be saved!

Science is more than able to stand on its own. In fact religion corrupts everything it touches. As for Bertrand Russell well you could not be any more wrong. He was an atheist At the age of eighteen he became an atheist. He found it a great relief to be free of some of the fears and dogma surrounding religion. He became aware of many instances where religious beliefs opposed humanitarian and scientific progress. The only thing I need to be saved from is the stupidity of people like you.

I suppose asking for evidence for your fantasy religion is too much. I am an adult not a child so word salads and stupid claims which are found to be false does not cut it. It may convince you but I think you would swallow an anchor.

Says who, the ones Russell deems to be stupid? I agree, the religions you know of do corrupt things, but the one Einstein is referring to needs to be taken seriously.

"We owe a lot to Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made." Albert Einstein

"The Portuguese, Dutch and British have for a long time ferried huge treasures on big ships from India to their home countries. We Germans had to look on. But we will not be left behind. We take their knowledge. Our Sanskrit scholars provide us with this wealth from India right here in Bonn or Munich." Heinrich Heine, (1797 - 1856)

I do have evidence but it would be of no benefit to the ignorant. There is no short cut to wisdom. I did well. I became an atheist at the age 15 and 20 years after I began my search.

It is when you’re an adult you seek education and that’s where stupidity steps in.

Where did you go?.

Where did you go Jim? Tongue-tied or you’re on vacation? I was the same, a nemesis, to Claire Jordan who disabled me from her posts. Are you going to do the same as it gets hotter?

Re: Where did you go?.

There is a limit to just how much BS I can take before I loose interest. I await evidence. So till then this conversation is stale and is going nowhere. I think you are all out of any as you would have presented it long before before now and would be collecting yore Nobel prize. You are the typical theist who talks a great game and makes huge claims but then falls at the first hurdle when asked a question like provide evidence.

And which wise man you know got credited with a Nobel prize?

These are ones who did. "If there should be a conference among the most imaginative minds they will agree that almost all institutions of learning are only nurseries of prejudice, corruption, barbarism, and pedantry." Anonymous

Need I remind you I was an atheist also and I treated evidence as BS too. Now that I know better, evidence of any kind can never be sufficed for one in an ignorant state.

This one (evidence) I was given. The concept of time, the planet rotating and revolving around the sun, is no accident, but carefully planned by a Creator, unknown to billions.

Just one problem you seem to have and that is there is no evidence for any of your crazy claims. I asked for it in previous posts BUT you ignore it. As I suspect you have no evidence just you own delusion. Yes you were once an atheist as we are all were born atheist until some religion or other suckered you in to accepting their BS and the rest as they say is history. There is no evidence of any creator and certainly any intelligent creator is too ridiculous to even consider due to the schoolboy errors and bad design. BUT I am not here to argue with you over ridiculous nonsense it is up to you to provide evidence for your claim and in the absence of any sense or evidence I reject your nonsense as asinine.

I know the origin of matter, the universe, human civilization, language and most important I know the functions of natural laws and I am the crazy one? Is that how deep a prejudice you harbor as a science teacher?

What it takes to re-discover the truth?
Time, a lot of it, patience, strenuous effort and above all, the intense desire of the soul, are the established criteria. - vjsingh.info/index
"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Leo Tolstoy

"We owe a lot to Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made." Albert Einstein

What has Indians who taught us how to count have to do with evidence for a creator? Wow you are scraping the barrel on things to say in order to avoid answering my question. Now please stop with the diversion tactics I asked for evidence and you just dishonestly avoid the question. Yes you are the crazy one. and vey dishonestly crazy as only dishonest people make claims they cannot substantiate. It is clear that you cannot stand being called out and I had you pegged at your first post you are full of ****.

If we gave the world science, it simply means we gave the world language and everything else including the understanding of natural laws.

What evidence? This is not like a crook on trial where evidence is needed to free or convict him. It is much more.

Einstein said science without religion is lame and he gave his reason why it is so. "We see the universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws but only dimly understand these laws." Albert Einstein

Is your understanding of natural laws dim or lower?

If you’re intelligent you would want to know more for these laws before dismissing this discussion as “diversion tactics”

Keep Bertrand Russell in mind - "Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education” - before refuting me.

Who is we? and still no evidence of your ridiculous claims you are delusional and in denial.

Bertrand Russel was an atheist so you keep him in mind and so was Einstein. Russell also said that we were made stupid through religious indoctrination. You prove that point.

Let me explain things as you seem hard of thinking. If you make a claim then the burden of proof is on you to back it up with evidence. If you cannot then your claim is not taken seriously….WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD. I do not take your claim seriously.

If you had even a shred of evidence for your beliefs then you would have presented it long ago.

You posted this remember “The one true religion - The one true religion” I asked for clarification and evidence supporting this propaganda you have provided nothing so I gave you plenty chances and you blew it as I expected. Truth can be demonstrated or it is NOT truth.

BTW I am not here to answer to your whims I am here to correct your preposterous claims and show what an ignoramus you are. I have done that and you are too dim to realise it. I will give you advice when you are in a deep hole stop digging as you will find you cannot get out.

India! "Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish." Euripides.

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand." Russell

I was atheist also and my philosophy isn’t the same as those known to Bertrand Russell. Also, these are not the word of an atheist, “science without religion is lame”.

Again I asked, what do you know of the laws of nature? - vjsingh.info/evorel

So far these laws far outweigh your evidence, and yet you keep asking for more.

Sorry Vijai I must have missed the post where you talked sense or gave any factual info or answered a question or gave evidence……. please repost it. I will wait.

Sorry Jim, I thought I did, but here is it now. I’m an idiot! and all this idiot wants to know is the first backward illiterate savages who taught us humans to speak, read, write and count?

“A fool's problem is not to listen to understand but to listen to reply.”

Yes sense at last you admit you are an idiot I knew that from the get go. You give no evidence or coherent answer to my questions. You have not even made clear what religion you follow. I asked and got no answer as usual. Sorry pal losing interest and frankly your rantings and incoherent claims are a waste of time. Go pester someone else with your nonsense.

The questions still stands, where is your answer?

My very first response - There is a God who created the universe, but the great confusion is, there are many.

The one true religion - The one true religion

I asked you for evidence and an explanation of your religion and so far nothing. So here we are back to square one and all you have done is waste my time. What question do you ask me and why do I need to answer as I am not the one with any burden of proof. I just do not believe that your god claim is true. You seem confused.

I also asked you for the source or origin of language and so far nothing.

The greatest fear in the world is coming face to face with the truth. Why? Because no one wants to know they have lived their whole life in total lies.

"Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood let alone believed by the masses." Plato

How am I ahead of you in wasting time, when I already know the origin of matter, the universe, human civilization, language and most important the functions of natural laws?

I am getting bored of this gish galluping and dodgeball. I asked for evidence and you ignore my request. Now I can only draw the obvious conclusion you do not have any. It is not up to me to answer your irrelevant asinine question but for you to convince me of what you say and so far you have only convinced me of your lack of joined up thinking and stupidity. What has the source of language got to do with your claims. I never mentioned it. It was you who introduced it in a clearly attempt avoid answering any embarrassing questions and a pathetic attempt to switch burden of proof. Who invented language is of not concern of mine in this discussion.

I'm never bored!

I’m never bored, as only the wise can draw nectar (wisdom) from poison (ignorance).

Lacking the source of language is evidence that man did not evolve from a lower creature.

"The knowledge given by another cannot be called instinctive. What is instinctive is natural, it can neither increase nor decrease nor can it help any one to make any progress, since the savages also possess this instinctive knowledge and yet they have not made any progress. The acquired knowledge alone is the cause of progress.” Swami Dayanand

Re: I'm never bored!

Of course you are never bored as simple minds are easy pleased. It seems your Swami is as delusional and hard of thinking as you. Knowledge can be increased through ones own experience as well as obtaining it from others experience. All knowledge helps us progress. But please explain what does this irrelevance have to do with you providing evidence for the one true god claim? Oh I nearly forgot this is a typical theist claims we have evidence but then they forget to provide any. Thanks for the laugh anyway.

Wise (imaginative) minds! You have no idea sir of what it is.

Wise (imaginative) minds! You have no idea sir of what it is. "Philosophy and reason will remain the most beautiful sanctuary they have always been for the select few." Albert Einstein

What kind of experience would that be after evolving from an ape and how did “others experience”, while in the same state, be helpful?

It is relevant! You just can’t claim evolution to be valid when it can’t account for the acquisition of knowledge.

Every rational idea I put forward here in this discussion is evidence. You’re the problem, Jim! “Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change.” Confucius

Laugh now, suffer later!

Re: Wise (imaginative) minds! You have no idea sir of what it is.

Look for the last time you have put forward nothing. You are delusional and despite repeated requests you continue. So I will let you have the last word. I bet it is not evidence. LOL.

Nothing? Well, I’ve to wonder how stupid a science teacher with a degree can be, when even what Einstein says make no sense. “Science without religion is lame;…”

Why would I care of what you think? I’m the one with all the answers you don’t have. Again here is my religion (vjsingh.info/index). What will be your excuse this time?

Vijay for one with all the answers you keep them close to your chest…LOL I have been asking for just one little answer and you have done everything but answer it….LMFAO. You seem confused when you refer to a teacher who claims to have a degree that was the OP (a troll who only has a degree in stupidity) I just answered his question. Wow you take stupidity to a level I did not think possible.

I like you Jim, you’re still with me. No one in your field of evolution has lasted this long with me. I really want to have a friend in Australia.

Now back to reality. Yes, about all the answers, I don’t have to keep an eye on them, it is the nature of wise men. You’ve finally come in contact with one, and you don’t even know it. But that’s ok, you’re still here. I do admire you courage.

The indigenous Maoris of Australia are originally from India. Did you know that? All the indigenous nations of the world are originally from India.

"India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace; human speech, the mother of history, grandmother of legend, and great grandmother of tradition. Our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only." Mark Twain

"I‘m convinced that everything has come down to us from the banks of the Ganges, astronomy, astrology, metempsychosis, etc. It doesn’t behoove us, who were only savages and barbarians when these Indian people were civilized & learned, to dispute their antiquity." Voltaire

“Only the wisest and the stupidest of men never change.” Confucius. Don’t let me make you out to be the stupidest. Do some sincere investigation into my faith (vjsingh.info) and question then question it. It s the only way for you to move forward.

Keep in mind, Einstein wasn’t an idiot - “Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind.”

Oh, be careful of whom you refer to as stupid, as I know the origin of matter, the universe, human civilization, language & the laws of nature, and you don’t. - vjsingh.info/true

Why do you even mention Australia. What has it have to do with anything? If you think I am fro Oz then you are even more stupid than I gave you credit for. Why are you always going on about how great India is when you as a representative of it shows such ignorance and stupidity. Now I am not surprised that people bale out on you as you are very frustrating to deal with. Now as after repeated requests to answer a simple question you fail to back up any of your delusional claims I am out of here. GOOD BYE.

"India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace; human speech, the mother of history, grandmother of legend, and great grandmother of tradition. Our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only." Mark Twain.

"I'm convinced that everything has come down to us from the banks of the Ganges, astronomy, astrology, metempsychosis, etc. It doesn't behoove us, who were only savages and barbarians when these Indian people were civilized & learned, to dispute their antiquity." Voltaire

"Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education." Bertrand Russell

Sorry to bust your bubble but the cradle of the human race was Africa and there have been apelike humans all over the world long before Indians started speaking and creating writing. Your point is irrelevant to anything we are discussing here and I have gone to great pains to explain this but you are too dim to take it in. So much for Indian intelligence. Men are made stupid by religion and you are an example . Now do you have any evidence for your bat**** crazy beleifs or not?

If you keep thinking like an ape, that’s the mentality you’re going to remain with. I know because I was an atheist (20years) also.

Then, try Jewish intelligence, “Science without religion is lame;.. Einstein

You’re right men are made stupid by religion, “..science without religion is blind.” Einstein. Now you’re close to being as stupid as they are with only science. Can you not see that?

Again, everything I write and have on my website is evidence. It shows, like me, you have to work and persevere to acquire it.

Again I ask, what do you know of the laws of nature? "We see the universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws but only dimly understand these laws." Albert Einstein

We are all apes pal. Some seem to behave more like chimps than homo sapiens though. Have a look in the mirror to see who that could be.

You talk about stupidity like you are an expert.

Still no evidence for your one true god and still no explanation about the exact religious cult you have ben suckered into. But hey nice to keep dodging along avoiding any answer. Most others have run away with their tail between their legs by now. It shows you have not got the intelligence to do that.

Is that what a child will see watching you walking down the street? If that’s the case you’ve got the very serious problem of explaining it, every time.

I asked you, what do you know of the laws of nature, origin of language and the planned concept of time?

Whether you agree with them or not, the answers for these questions are evidence of a creator. They aren’t found in a science lab.

You’re a science teacher and that’s good, but there are books (vjsingh.info/true) on the other side of our story. The bright side is, you don’t have to go very far for them, its at your finger tip.. Good luck!

I asked you for evidence of the one true god and to explain what religious cult you were gullible enough to be indoctrinated into NO ANSWER. yet again.

I am NOT a science teacher dumbo that is the original questioner I just answered his stupid question. I have told you this before but you are too dim to grasp it.

“NO ANSWER. yet again.” Here is it again, for the umpteenth time, Amigo! - The one true religion

If you’re not an idiot, you would question it.

So why are you teaching me science (evolution)?

I’m saying also, you’re too dim to grasp it. One of us is right and it can’t be the one who doesn’t know the origin of language.

But every religious freak like you claims it is the one true god and the one true religion and there are so many to choose from. I am not teaching you anything as you are too dim to catch on. So we will just leave it as you are too dishonest to answer a reasonable question and are just being a dick as all religious people are.

Of course it is a claim, but how could I be the freak when you’re yet to investigate and question it? You’ve literally condemned me without a trial. What are you afraid of man?

"Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges or beliefs." Leo Tolstoy

Don't tell me you're not capable of being more intelligent than an atheist. "Men are born ignorant, not stupid; they are made stupid by education." Bertrand Russell

I have asked for evidence and by refusing to give me any you admit your claim is unfounded. Sorry pal you are acting like an idiot so get treated like one.

Why do I need to get treated, when you’re the one demonstrating your incapability of being more intelligent than an atheist?

Now you are just being a troll so you are being blocked I see no need for further dialogue.

I warned you earlier of Claire Jordan. I knew it was coming.