WELCOME TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

The power of perfect reasoning is essential to know.

The one true religion

A discriminating intellect is that in which knowledge based only on words, real knowledge and ordinary knowledge based on sense perception or reasoning are present in a mixed state and the mind alternates between them.

"When the time of destruction is at hand the intellect becomes perverted." Vridha Chan. 16:17.
Topic of discussion
Five Tests of true religion - Feb 08, 2002
  1. It (revelation) must exist in its entirety from the very beginning of creation for all of mankind, and not over a long period of time after.
    Oppose - It is unjust of Yahwe, Allah and Christ, to deprive millions born before the revelation of the Ten Commandments, the Q'uran, and the New Testament of His 'divine wisdom'. An injustice which cannot be the work of a Just, Compassionate and Merciful God.
  2. It must conform with (immutable) Natural laws
  3. Oppose - The cause of the physical body is the reproductive element - any other method as man was created from dust or blood-clot and all other miracles of God and Prophets are a breach to this law.
  4. It must be in harmony with reasoning.
    Oppose - Incest which results in mental and physical infirmities, is an immoral action and it had to be the same also in the beginning (creation of one man and one woman).
  5. It must be in harmony with science.
    Oppose - Modern science has proven creation to be more than 6,000 years old, the earth is spherical and it rotates and revolves, contradictions to the Torah, Bible and Q'uran.
  6. Its truth must be confirmed by four evidences :-
  • Direct Cognition - Not all that is known by perception can be true.
  • Inferences - God is eternal therefore we can infer that there were past creations and as well as there will be future ones.
  • Testimony - The testimonies of Rishis, sages and seers of the Vedas (altruistic teachers are all in harmony with each other.
  • History - There are many books (Mahabharata, Valmiki's Ramayan) and source of other civilization which speak of the past ancient Vedic (Aryas) civilization of 5,000 years ago and earlier.

Let's be reasonable when it comes the most abstruse science of God (wisdom), the ignorant (by repenting) and the wise (by austerity) can never reap the same rewards.

WARNING! Reader's discretion is advised - the truth offends!
Past dialogues debunking Religion
Other discussion boards:-  Can a fool, fool God?    Do all paths lead to God?   Debunking evolution
Guestbook
​​​​​​​
The one true religion
"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." Plato
​​​​​​​
Welcome to constructive criticism
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jews not chosen people

LONDON (AFP) - Albert Einstein described belief in God as "childish superstition" and said Jews were not the chosen people, in a letter to be sold in London this week, an auctioneer said Tuesday.

The father of relativity, whose previously known views on religion have been more ambivalent and fuelled much discussion, made the comments in response to a philosopher in 1954.

As a Jew himself, Einstein said he had a great affinity with Jewish people but said they "have no different quality for me than all other people". More............

Re: Jews not chosen people

Sir Jews are everywhere in the world scattered like seeds for it is written in the Bible in the end days they all be gathered together in Zion...bcoz they are God chosen people.

So you think you know better than Einstein, is that it?
If they are chosen why are they scattered to begin with.
Again, where were their God when 6 million "chosen" were slaughtered by the Nazis?

Your Great 'Einstein' was a human himself sir, he can also be wrong as other humans too,...and when it comes to the Israelites(Jews) and their slaughter I just state from Bible that they committed transgressions against God and didn't keep his commandments that's why they are scattered among all Nations as God's will and living like Wanderers...but God has the power to restore everything Sir.🙏 Namaste

Einstein was a Scientist, his thinking was logical, therefore mathematical in Nature. So what other perception would a person with this thinking pattern summation of what Gd would be? Gd spoke to Albert in Albert's language, Mathematics.
"I believe in Spinoza's God, who reveals himself in the lawful harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and the doings of mankind."

Even though Spinoza didn't know it, it is the God of the Vedas that gave us mathematics and Einstein knew it.

"We owe a lot to Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made." Albert Einstein

I discounted your post on Einstein and you offer your opinion.

I discounted your post on Einstein and you offer your opinion.
Vj ~ And it will remain an opinion if you have no intention doing further investigation.

I investigated what Einstein said just as I did the origin of mathematics. You should take your own advice.

I did!
When are you going to investigate my opinion?

Ha! Is that how you get people to visit your site? No thanks, your posts revealed what you are.

I've nothing to gain from people visiting my site, but they do.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell

Even if you claim to be intelligent you still have a problem my dear. The ball is now in your court.

Ha! No, your post is classic Psychological Projection. Thanks for the chuckle. Again your post already indicated what you are and what you are about, not interested.

So you're happy being "intelligent", even though "full of doubt"?

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell

Paula,

You mentioned "Ha! Is that how you get people to visit your site ? No thanks,your posts revealed what you are."

So can you explain what you mean by your saying .."..your posts revealed what you are." ???

It's an excellent question, which even I didn't think of, but like all the others, they think they know it all until someone smarter shows up. Then they let you know you're arrogant and racist and then they do the disappearing act.
Take care, my friend.

Greetings!!

vijai ji,

Thanks for your interesting comment.

Nope...,Paula never got back to me yet...,I am still waiting though.

Namaste,

Dean.