WELCOME TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

The power of perfect reasoning is essential to know.

The one true religion

A discriminating intellect is that in which knowledge based only on words, real knowledge and ordinary knowledge based on sense perception or reasoning are present in a mixed state and the mind alternates between them.

"When the time of destruction is at hand the intellect becomes perverted." Vridha Chan. 16:17.
Topic of discussion
Five Tests of true religion - Feb 08, 2002
  1. It (revelation) must exist in its entirety from the very beginning of creation for all of mankind, and not over a long period of time after.
    Oppose - It is unjust of Yahwe, Allah and Christ, to deprive millions born before the revelation of the Ten Commandments, the Q'uran, and the New Testament of His 'divine wisdom'. An injustice which cannot be the work of a Just, Compassionate and Merciful God.
  2. It must conform with (immutable) Natural laws
  3. Oppose - The cause of the physical body is the reproductive element - any other method as man was created from dust or blood-clot and all other miracles of God and Prophets are a breach to this law.
  4. It must be in harmony with reasoning.
    Oppose - Incest which results in mental and physical infirmities, is an immoral action and it had to be the same also in the beginning (creation of one man and one woman).
  5. It must be in harmony with science.
    Oppose - Modern science has proven creation to be more than 6,000 years old, the earth is spherical and it rotates and revolves, contradictions to the Torah, Bible and Q'uran.
  6. Its truth must be confirmed by four evidences :-
  • Direct Cognition - Not all that is known by perception can be true.
  • Inferences - God is eternal therefore we can infer that there were past creations and as well as there will be future ones.
  • Testimony - The testimonies of Rishis, sages and seers of the Vedas (altruistic teachers are all in harmony with each other.
  • History - There are many books (Mahabharata, Valmiki's Ramayan) and source of other civilization which speak of the past ancient Vedic (Aryas) civilization of 5,000 years ago and earlier.

Let's be reasonable when it comes the most abstruse science of God (wisdom), the ignorant (by repenting) and the wise (by austerity) can never reap the same rewards.

WARNING! Reader's discretion is advised - the truth offends!
Past dialogues debunking Religion
Other discussion boards:-  Can a fool, fool God?    Do all paths lead to God?   Debunking evolution
Guestbook
​​​​​​​
The one true religion
"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." Plato
​​​​​​​
Welcome to constructive criticism
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Japan will build world's largest neutrino detector

My career has basically spanned 3 amazing neutrino detectors. Worked on data from Kamiokande-discovered neutrinos from SN 1987a, & Super K--confirmed neutrino oscillations. Nice to still be here for Hyper K-might discover why the universe is made of matter

Out of nothing, nothing can come.

Nice to still be here for Hyper K-might discover why the universe is made of matter
Vj ~ Even though you don't know the origin of "matter" and probably you have a dim or no understanding of natural laws.-

"We see the universe marvelously arranged and obeying certain laws but only dimly understand these laws." Albert Einstein

Re: Out of nothing, nothing can come.

What is your “dim” understanding of universe then 🤔

Why don't you asked Lawrence?

Here is something else that is not clear to him - "Science without religion is lame......." Einstein

No he never said he knows everything, No scientist says that. You are the arrogant one who seems to know some big secret. So please share with the rest of the world about the universe and matter. 🤷‍♂️

The wise will always be "arrogant" to a fool and indeed, they do know everything, it is why they're wise.

Everything written by me is supported by a source knowledge, so I'm not surprised at all a fool insisting I share my knowledge of the universe and matter. -vjsingh.info

Ok so you don’t know anything, that’s all I needed to know. 😂 you are just repeating mumbo jumbo phrases to make yourself sound smart. Good luck with your arrogant, know-it-all attitude, oh wise one

oh wise one
Vj ~ It's a miracle, a fool knows who is a "wise one"!

Haha you also need to learn “sarcasm”.
You know that why say. “A fool thinks himself wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool” 😂

A fool thinks himself wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool” 😂
Vj ~ If a wise man knows himself to be a fool, then the fool is RIGHT to think himself to be wise.

If I'm stupid it would mean you are wise who knows yourself to be a fool. So which one are you dumb-a-s-s?

Don’t worry I could tell what you are from the first tweet you wrote. You’re dim response to an intelligent man says it all. Other than quoting phrases you have nothing to talk about. 🤷‍♂️ keep deluding yourself 😉

Intelligent (pedantry) doesn't mean you're smart.

In your realm of philosophy, you, your scientist, a fool who thinks he is wise, and the wise man who knows himself to be a fool, are all fools.

"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change." Confucius

You are the one claiming to know it all. But from all your babble it’s very clear you have no clue 😂 Pls go educate yourself.

And what if I do, how would a fool know I do or not?

Wisdom is far above education *******, and it's on display for the happiness of the impartial few.

Again let it sink in "Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change." Confucius

Your version of wisdom is nothing but delusion and self grandeur. Hypocritical self righteousness that is of no value or aligned with reality. Keep living in your fantasy

And what other versions of wisdom do you know of dumb-a-s-s, that teach, ethics, morals, the origin of matter/science and the functions of natural laws?

More babble. Do you actually know anything or just like to read quotes. Still waiting for you to tell us what great mystery you can explain about existence of matter that you called Lawrence “dim” for. Come on, let’s hear it

Whenever I'm critical about those I come in contact with, it is always supported by a link to the subject at hand. If you weren't an idiot you would have noticed it on the first post to Lawrence.

It was Einstein who called them all "dim".

Yes that’s all you do is quote out of context. You have no idea Einstein wasn’t talking about religion or god like you are.
Here’s what he thinks “The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness”.
Still waiting for your explanation

Yes that’s all you do is quote out of context.
Vj ~ Everything sensible is out of context for a fool.

You have no idea Einstein wasn’t talking about religion or god like you are.
Vj ~ The origin of science:
"We owe a lot to Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made." Albert Einstein

Still waiting for your explanation
Vj ~ Why wait? "....the stupidest of men don't change." Confucius

More babble. Do you have anything useful to say? 😂
Since you like to quote Einstein here’s another one for your dumb ass. “Religion... deals only with evaluations of human thought and action: it cannot justifiably speak of facts and relationships between facts.“

Here is your problem mate!

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell

If you claim intelligence you still have a problem.

You don't have the courage to challenge my faith