WELCOME TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

The power of perfect reasoning is essential to know.

The one true religion

A discriminating intellect is that in which knowledge based only on words, real knowledge and ordinary knowledge based on sense perception or reasoning are present in a mixed state and the mind alternates between them.

"When the time of destruction is at hand the intellect becomes perverted." Vridha Chan. 16:17.
Topic of discussion
Five Tests of true religion - Feb 08, 2002
  1. It (revelation) must exist in its entirety from the very beginning of creation for all of mankind, and not over a long period of time after.
    Oppose - It is unjust of Yahwe, Allah and Christ, to deprive millions born before the revelation of the Ten Commandments, the Q'uran, and the New Testament of His 'divine wisdom'. An injustice which cannot be the work of a Just, Compassionate and Merciful God.
  2. It must conform with (immutable) Natural laws
  3. Oppose - The cause of the physical body is the reproductive element - any other method as man was created from dust or blood-clot and all other miracles of God and Prophets are a breach to this law.
  4. It must be in harmony with reasoning.
    Oppose - Incest which results in mental and physical infirmities, is an immoral action and it had to be the same also in the beginning (creation of one man and one woman).
  5. It must be in harmony with science.
    Oppose - Modern science has proven creation to be more than 6,000 years old, the earth is spherical and it rotates and revolves, contradictions to the Torah, Bible and Q'uran.
  6. Its truth must be confirmed by four evidences :-
  • Direct Cognition - Not all that is known by perception can be true.
  • Inferences - God is eternal therefore we can infer that there were past creations and as well as there will be future ones.
  • Testimony - The testimonies of Rishis, sages and seers of the Vedas (altruistic teachers are all in harmony with each other.
  • History - There are many books (Mahabharata, Valmiki's Ramayan) and source of other civilization which speak of the past ancient Vedic (Aryas) civilization of 5,000 years ago and earlier.

Let's be reasonable when it comes the most abstruse science of God (wisdom), the ignorant (by repenting) and the wise (by austerity) can never reap the same rewards.

WARNING! Reader's discretion is advised - the truth offends!
Past dialogues debunking Religion
Other discussion boards:-  Can a fool, fool God?    Do all paths lead to God?   Debunking evolution
Guestbook
​​​​​​​
The one true religion
"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." Plato
​​​​​​​
Welcome to constructive criticism
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
The Good God of All Creation and Nothing Less

Maharshi Saraswati got it wrong. Rig Veda remarks on polytheism. No interpretation can change the obvious. Below, Master Fan Ch'ih criticizes the Vedic God, Ishwara.

"I am God Almighty, I am the Light of the world like the sun."

If this god produces light like the sun, then he is not immune to a physical existence.

"May you never lose my friendship."

This god is worried about friendship? If he is the sole creator of all things, he should leave no room for anxiety. Once a person engages in reason, there is no attachment to disengage.

"May you never turn away from me. May you never accept another God in my place, nor worship him."

Again this god is fearing that we might reject him for something else, maybe something more worth our praise.

Where did this god select a mouth for speaking or hands for writing? A God who is amorphous does not write or talk like men. The true God cannot be seen by human eyes or be heard by human ears. God is a subtle spirit which pervades the expanding universe. In short, your religion is nothing more than a product of human weakness filled with primitive legends to satisfy man's many emotions.

There is, however, a true religion. The Good God of All Creation and Nothing Less.
This is the One True Religion.

PS, If God loved you; he wouldn’t have sent me.

Re: The Good God of All Creation and Nothing Less

I'm a black ******

I'm a

n i g g a

Maharshi Saraswati got it wrong.
Vj ~ Welcome Turk! You've got company my friend! The rest of the world are of the same opinion.

Rig Veda remarks on polytheism. No interpretation can change the obvious
Vj ~ No, but it is for that reason we have 4 Vedas. If you're having problems with the Rig Veda, you try the Yajur Veda 32:3 which says: He the Supreme, of infinite glory, has no likeness, weight or measurement.

"May you never turn away from me. May you never accept another God in my place, nor worship him."
Vj ~ Seems you've already done that, so prepare for this: "The sin of worshiping a false God is equal to the commission of a thousand crimes." Maharishi Saraswati

There is, however, a true religion. The Good God of All Creation and Nothing Less.
This is the One True Religion.

Vj ~ I also claimed "One True Religion" and did what any sensible and intelligent person would do by providing my source knowledge, the Vedas.
May I ask where is yours?

PS, If God loved you; he wouldn’t have sent me.
Vj ~ God's love is best demonstrated when he sends a Maharishi, not an idiot.

I'm a black ******......I'm a n i g g a
Vj ~ Well Gerone, with the little information you provide about yourself, I really don't know if this is good news for you. If you happen to make it to heaven/paradise, that's what you're going to be for all eternity.
However, if you accept reincarnation that can change. Think about it Bro!

You don't want me to be a

N I G G A ???

You think I'm white boy?

Vj ~ No, but it is for that reason we have 4 Vedas. If you're having problems with the Rig Veda, you try the Yajur Veda 32:3 which says: He the Supreme, of infinite glory, has no likeness, weight or measurement.

Turk~ Once Rig Veda is disproven, it follows that the rest are false.

Vj ~ "The sin of worshiping a false God is equal to the commission of a thousand crimes."

Turk ~ How do you know if your god is not a false one?

Vj ~ May I ask where is yours?

Turk ~ The Holy Pamphlet is my source of knowledge.

Vj ~ God's love is best demonstrated when he sends a Maharishi.

Turk ~ God does not interact with the world. So he cannot show love. God does not have feelings or sensations.

You don't want me to be a
N I G G A ???
You think I'm white boy?

Vj ~ It won't matter to me, I won't be there! But where I'm going there are no brown, black or white, just Dwijas (twice-born), only pure and innocent souls.

Turk~ Once Rig Veda is disproven, it follows that the rest are false.
Vj ~ How do you know you were successful in disapproving the Rig Veda when you couldn't tell what's wrong with Yajur Veda?

Turk ~ How do you know if your god is not a false one?
Vj ~ Because it takes more than an idiot to disapprove of it.

Turk ~ The Holy Pamphlet is my source of knowledge.
Vj ~ If it was not here from the beginning of creation (2 billion years) it's not a source knowledge for all, an injustice!

Turk ~ God does not interact with the world. So he cannot show love. God does not have feelings or sensations.
Vj ~ Isn't His divine instructions to mankind, interaction and love?

Vj ~ How do you know you were successful in disapproving the Rig Veda when you couldn't tell what's wrong with Yajur Veda?

Turk ~ No need. Once the Rig is disproven, it follows that the Yajur is also false.

Vj ~ Because it takes more than an idiot to disapprove of it.

Turk ~ The followers of our faith are the only rationalist there is.

"Beware the easy path. Knowledge grows only through a challenge." — The Saadi, a selected section from the Book of Musings.

Vj ~ If it was not here from the beginning of creation... Isn't His divine instructions to mankind, interaction and love?

Turk ~ There is no heaven or hell, no reward or punishment. Angels and demons do not exist. Nor are there prophets or reformers because God does not speak to prophets or to man. There is no intermediator or intermediary. Only the intellect.

It is, therefore, reasonable to conclude that God is not involved in the world, therefore, it is also reasonable to conclude that God never revealed holy books. God would reveal neither the Vedas nor the Light of Truth.

So no black folk? You racist F U C K !!!!

So no black folk? You racist F U C K !!!!
Vj ~ There are no brown or white either. Am I still racist?
With an attitude like that heaven is going to be like hell for you man!

Turk ~ No need. Once the Rig is disproven, it follows that the Yajur is also false.
Vj ~ So you're saying if paper can clean your ass, no need to use water!

Turk ~ The followers of our faith are the only rationalist there is.
Vj ~ I'm making the same claim also, but I validate my claim with a definition for rationalism - that which is in harmony with reasoning and science and in conformity with natural laws. What's yours?

Turk ~ There is no heaven or hell, no reward or punishment.
Vj ~ Then how do you explain why some enjoy luxury and others destitute?

God never revealed holy books.
Vj ~ And that I assume includes your "Book of Musings" and "Holy Pamphlet".

PS
Gerone must be laughing his head off at your stupidity!

Vj ~ I'm making the same claim...

Turk ~ So, your cocksure.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell

Vj ~ definition for rationalism - that which is in harmony with reasoning and science and in conformity with natural laws.

Turk ~ According to vedas, dinosaurs were coexisting with human civilization. This is devoid of reason!

Turk ~ Karma.

Vj ~ And that I assume includes your "Book of Musings" and "Holy Pamphlet".

Turk ~ They are written by philosophers. God does not have hands for writing.

Vj ~ Gerone must be laughing...

Turk ~ Gerone's a f-u-c-king idiot. And so are you.

Turk ~ So, your cocksure.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell

Vj ~ How would you know if I'm "cocksure" or "intelligent" when you are yet to declare what you know of natural laws?

Turk ~ According to vedas, dinosaurs were coexisting with human civilization. This is devoid of reason!
Vj ~ So why not justify your reasoning by quoting the verse(s) that say they did!

Turk ~ Karma.
Vj ~ So you agree with the Vedas, which you say dinosaurs were coexisting with human?

Turk ~ They are written by philosophers.

Vj ~ You still have a problem! The source knowledge of my philosophers is the Vedas. What is the source knowledge of your philosophers?

God does not have hands for writing.
Vj ~ Your fight is with the Christians then. Jesus (God) had hands but didn't write anything himself.

Turk ~ Gerone's a f-u-c-king idiot. And so are you.
Vj ~ You're only clarifying the fact that IT TAKES ONE, TO KNOW ONE.

You may remember this from previous posts last year.
"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."Confucius

PS
Stupidest is one who has no understanding of natural laws's functions.

Vj ~ ...know of natural laws?

Turk ~ Only the rationalist can proclaim what is Natural Law!

Vj ~ So why not justify...

Turk ~ How bout you find a flaw in mine first as I have done in yours, before you declare what is true.

Vj ~ So you agree with the Vedas...

Turk ~ No. I agree with reason.

Vj ~ You still have a problem! The source knowledge of my philosophers is the Vedas. What is the source knowledge of your philosophers?

Turk ~ Reason. God does not provide holy books. This breaches natural law.

Vj ~ Your fight is with the Christians then. Jesus (God) had hands but didn't write anything himself.

Turk ~ I'm combating no-one. I'm only hear to inform you of the Good God of All Creation and Nothing Less. In other words, what is the true nature of God.

Vj ~ Stupidest is one who has no understanding of natural laws's functions.

Turk ~ And how would you know if you understood it?

PS
I hope you still remember this previous posts from last year.
"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."Confucius

Turk ~ Only the rationalist can proclaim what is Natural Law!
Vj ~ I asked what you know of natural laws. Of course you have to know how these laws function before proclaiming it, don't you?

Turk ~ How bout you find a flaw in mine first as I have done in yours, before you declare what is true.
Vj ~ I did, yours is void of a source knowledge. I'm waiting for your quote(s) from the Vedas to support your "flaw".

Vj ~ So you agree with the Vedas...
Turk ~ No. I agree with reason.
Vj ~ The Vedas is THE source of reason and all knowledge. You must know without reason knowledge doesn't go anywhere.

Turk ~ Reason. God does not provide holy books.
Vj ~ No breach, but God revealed divine instructions which philosophers (Rishis) put into books to enlighten the human race.

In other words, what is the true nature of God.
Vj ~ Isn't God's divine instructions (source) the best and only source in enlightening us about His true nature?

Turk ~ And how would you know if you understood it?
Vj ~ What a stupid question. If I explain it how would you know I'm right?

PS
What kind of an institution would give a PHd to an idiot? You're a mental case! First you came with some Saadi shi-t, then the Torah and now some Holy Pamphlet crap. You need to be in a lunatic asylum.

Vj ~ I asked what you know of natural laws. Of course you have to know how these laws function before proclaiming it, don't you?

Turk ~ Here's something you'd have no idea. Rationalists are not limited to a specific religion, race, skin color, country, etc.

Here is the definition of Natural Law:
A statement that a child was born without its parents' sexual alliance is contrary to the laws of nature and could never be true.

To say that humans were created at the beginning of creation poses a serious problem. As it is not due to sexual intercourse, how were they created? An explanation is necessary, if not required for them to materialize out of thin air. If this "miracle" could be possible, why then don't you believe in Jesus? This phenomenon does not occur in nature. Rather, than resorting to the use of man-made scripture for evidence, we say that by implementing the necessary tools for excavation we will derive at a solution, using reason to investigate our past. Logically, we conclude that we derive our species by a single cell which multiplied for billions of years, with accordance to natural law. Eventually, by the process of Darwinian evolution, we reached our current state. By investigating the past, we derive certain truths.
— Chapter Two: Creation, The Holy Pamphlet

The Second law states that everything in progression is always downward, a law. This is true, but even a tree grows from a seed. Of course, given time, the tree will decay. So too must humans evolve and, given time, decay. Evolution isn't a breach of natural law. It confirms it.

Science without religion is lame. Religions without science are blind. However, when religion confirms to natural law, we live in perfect harmony.

Vj ~ I did, yours is void of a source knowledge.

Turk ~ My source is the Holy Pamphlet which was derived from philosophers who reasoned.

Vj ~ The Vedas is THE source of reason and all knowledge. You must know without reason knowledge doesn't go anywhere.

Turk ~ You should know this first:

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge [such as Vedas or Light of Truth or Our'an] is limited. Imagination [True reasoning] encircles the world.” -- Albert Einstein, Theoretical physicist

Vj ~ No breach, but God revealed divine instructions which philosophers (Rishis) put into books to enlighten the human race.

Turk ~ Your God must have a mouth for speaking or hands for writing in order to convey divine instructions. But The Good God of All Creation and Nothingness Less does not have hands for writing or a mouth for speaking. God created the world and has no more involvement. People must not rely on God to discover divine truths but rely on themselves. This is where philosophy and reason go hand-in-hand, my friend. God never revealed anything because God does not speak to prophets nor to man. Thomas Paine did not believe in revelation or God revealing divine decrees.

Vj ~ Isn't God's divine instructions (source) the best and only source in enlightening us about His true nature?

Turk ~ No. We cannot rely on "God's word" because it is man-made. Instead, we must look to nature and discover Him through there, which is God-made.

Vj ~ If I explain it how would you know I'm right?

Turk ~ Good question. How would you know if you were right if you explained it?

Vj ~ What kind of an institution would give a PHd to an idiot? First you came with some Saadi shi-t, then the Torah and now some Holy Pamphlet crap. You need to be in a lunatic asylum.

Turk ~ I never did any of those things. Ph.D.? Are you outta your mind? You're delusional! Maybe all that Vedic nonsense is finally catching up with you. You need your brain examined because you're all f-u-c-ked up in the head. Go see a doctor.

PS
Try and find a flaw in the Holy Pamphlet, otherwise, shut the f-u-c-k up.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools speak because they have to say something". Plato

Turk ~ Here's something you'd have no idea. Rationalists are not limited to a specific religion, race, skin color, country, etc.
Vj ~ Here is the truth! It is through revealed knowledge, we the Aryas know:
There is a God, His Nature, Attributes and Characteristics and more important what He was doing before this creation.
The origin of matter, material cause of the Universe
The process by which the universe came into being.
The age of the universe.
The origin of the soul.
The origin of language or the first language.
The functions of natural laws and the law of karma.

No need to discuss anything further if you can't do any better.

Turk ~ My source is the Holy Pamphlet which was derived from philosophers who reasoned.
Vj ~ How is it possible to start the process of reasoning in the absence of knowledge, dumb ass?

Vj ~ Here is the truth!
Turk ~ Jesus also said the "Truth", so why don't you believe in Jesus?

Vj ~ It is through revealed knowledge
Turk ~ Please do not depend on God for revealed knowledge. He dosn't even answer prayer. We have the intellect to discover it ourselves. No revealed knowledge or revelation exists. They are an insult to human intellect

Vj ~ There is a God, His Nature, Attributes and Characteristics
Turk ~ Which one? If you do not know which god or what He desires of you, what good does it do to know he exists?

Vj ~ and more important what He was doing before this creation.
Turk ~ As we know, the universe will enter a new stage of development. Therefore, there were past developments and it is reasonable to assume that new developments will occur indefinitely. The meaning is that the universe not only reproduces itself with another explosion of matter, but also the infinite multi-dimensional universe (multiverse) jumps out and into existence as we speak!

Vj ~ The origin of matter, material cause of the Universe
Turk ~ It is not good enough to Know the origin of things in THIS universe. That is not enough. You must also know the origin of all others too. Meaning multiverses. Rationalists are not limited to Race (aryas), Cast (brahmins), or Revelation (vedas), but are only guided by reason (Intelligence).

Vj ~ The process by which the universe came into being.
Turk ~ Veda refuses the Big Bang concept. But the Big Bang prevails as the cosmological model for the observable universe. Another rejection of science in Veda religion, which is not in harmony with natural law.

Vj ~ The age of the universe.
Turk ~ Veda says it is two billion. Science says 14. Vedas are not in harmony with science. What happened, did the Veda God forgot!? My religion tells us the origin (Big Bang) of the universe and its precise age (14 billion yrs) by implementing logic.

Vj ~ The origin of the soul.
Turk ~ There is no soul. Soul, devils, angel, demons, heaven, hell, vedic gods, none of them exist. Only the intellect survives death.

Vj ~ The origin of language or the first language.
Turk ~ Tamil is the oldest language, not Sanskrit. Vedic god f-u-c-ked that one up too.

Vj ~ The functions of natural laws and the law of karma.
Turk ~ According to this guy, Camel says you lack the basic knowledge of the laws of Thermodynamic! Spare our readers your explanation of the others.

Vj ~ No need to discuss anything further if you can't do any better.
Turk ~ Only this can be added. You are a fool, and there is no cure for fools.

Vj ~ How is it possible to start the process of reasoning in the absence of knowledge?
Turk ~ Imagination! Only by imagination, we draw a solution. With the correct knowledge, you only begin to reason!

PS
Your god says "May you never lose my friendship."
Where does this veda god select a mouth for speaking and hands for writing? In reality, God will not ask us to maintain non-essentially friendships which are finite to this existence.

Reformed Hinduism (your religion because it is reformed from the old) is the bridge of fantasy and ignorance but not reality. It is void of reasoning.

Dayanand Saraswati fought for freedom against British rule. However, it is an injustice that your god should condemn your people to eternal enslavement, poverty, and starvation. This indicates that Vedas is neither the source of true righteousness nor fruit. Truth can never invoke oppression and never was released from being oppressed, were repressors or suppressed.

However, those who participate in the One true Religion never saw oppressors, never was released from being oppressed, were repressors or suppressed. Of course, these people do not belong to any given race because the Good God of All Creation and Nothing Less is not like the vedic god, which is a tribal god limited to the inhabitants of India alone. In reality, The Good God of All Creation and Nothing Less granted us the intellect to discover God.

Dayanand Saraswati was a founder of a new world order and a new religion because he was a reformer of the old.

But God has no needs for prophets or reformers. It is a testament to your falsehood.

Again, as I did for Veda and the light of truth, try to find a defect in the text of the Holy Pamphlet. Google it. And Good Luck!

God does not have personal names as ishwara or allah because God was not an invention. Instead, God has a title.
The Good God of All Creation and Nothing Less.

“The Good God” means God is always good or just, “of All Creation” of everything, this universe and others too, “and Nothing Less” to say God isn’t sole Creator of all things is an insult not to God because God cannot be offended but to human intelligence which concludes God is, therefore, is.

We say it every morning and every evening when addressing God. It is not to His benefit, but to ours.

Which God is the true God? Not ishwara, not allah, but The Good God of All Creation and Nothing Less!

Turk ~ Only this can be added. You are a fool, and there is no cure for fools.
Vj ~ So why are you here?

Vj ~ So why are you here?

Turk ~ I can only be here as long as you keep calling me back.

Turk ~ I can only be here as long as you keep calling me back.
Vj ~ Doesn't make any sense to me, unless you're the fool. Why answer the call of a "fool" when there is no cure?

Vj ~ Doesn't make any sense to me unless you're the fool. Why answer the call of a "fool" when there is no cure?

Turk ~ Because you're a fool and there is no cure. However, if you continue to profess openly that your religion is true, I challenge you to pick one verse of the Holy Pamphlet and do to it as I have done to your light of truth.

Below is my website where the whole Pamplehpt, only three pages in length resides. Good Luck!

Here is my website:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KAOcQjOAzcLHjBQ5SeSB3hxmMhYcPEYFZ4OB9bNPjKE/edit

Because you're a fool and there is no cure..... I challenge you to pick one verse of the Holy Pamphlet.
Vj ~ I don't get it! Why would you want to challenge a "fool" who is beyond cure?

Vj ~ I don't get it! Why would you want to challenge a "fool" who is beyond cure?

Turk ~ Want to know why? Click the link below.

For you, it is the only way to prove your religion is true. I have already picked a verse from the light of truth and proved it wrong. Select a verse from the Holy Pamphlet and balance the critique. Unless you're satisfied that you live in a lie, in which there is no cure, you should be more than eager to search my site as I have yours.

There's only one way to know for sure who's right, by applying the correct knowledge to what you've read.

Click on the link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KAOcQjOAzcLHjBQ5SeSB3hxmMhYcPEYFZ4OB9bNPjKE/edit

There's only one way to know for sure who's right
Vj ~ You said I'm a fool and there is no cure for a fool. Doesn't that mean you're already right?

Click on the link below:
Vj ~ What's the point! It is not from your God.

Vj ~ You said I'm a fool and there is no cure for a fool. Doesn't that mean you're already right?

Turk ~ You'd know who's right for sure if you'd just click the link below and search the site.

Vj ~ What's the point! It is not from your God.

Turk ~ As it is impossible to come from God, it must be from philosophers who employed reason. God never revealed books nor knowledge, but by implementing reason, we can discover God. Holy books are man-made but, natural law is God-made. Natural law is more worth our praise and study than scriptures.

Thus, the link below.

Click on the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KAOcQjOAzcLHjBQ5SeSB3hxmMhYcPEYFZ4OB9bNPjKE/edit

Turk ~ You'd know who's right for sure if you'd just click the link below and search the site.
Vj ~ If I should come to know you're right by searching your site, it would mean there is a cure for a fool. So, is there a cure or not? If not, what's the point searching your site?

natural law is God-made.
Vj ~ Everything that's man-made comes with a manual so we can know how they work. How would you know how natural law works without instructions (manual) from the Maker?

Vj ~ If I should come to know you're right by searching your site, it would mean there is a cure for a fool. So, is there a cure or not? If not, what's the point searching your site?

Turk ~ There is absolutely no cure as there is no remission of sin. However, by searching the site, you can hope to reap the benefits from it in your next incarnation. In the site, the entire Pamphlet can be found where it covers the laws of karma, nature, etc. Have you heard, "what you reap is what you sow"? Point is, when a person dies, only the intellect survives death, not the soul. Souls do not exist. They have never been proven. If the intellect is the sole survivor, we take with us what we've learned. Nonsense is tossed aside for recycling for further use. If the only knowledge you gained was useless, what remains is the animal instinct and one becomes an animal or plant in the next life. But, with the correct knowledge, one retains it for a better incarnation. Only by correct knowledge can we cancel out sin. God does not forgive sins as He has no involvement in this world or any other.

For more info, plz refer to chapters' 3,4, and 5 in the pamphlet.

Vj ~ Everything that's man-made comes with a manual so we can know how they work. How would you know how natural law works without instructions (manual) from the Maker?

Turk ~ There is the manual below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gc9OUn-wTR8edMJfouHj90LdHQ4a3H71SuXf3mBxuCc/edit

Turk ~ There is absolutely no cure.... you can hope to reap the benefits from it....
Vj ~ As foolish as I am, I understand "absolutely no cure" to mean no benefits whatever, which even reincarnation can't change.

Turk ~ There is the manual below:
Vj ~ How could it be the manual from the Maker, when you earlier claim your philosophers got it through reasoning?

The truth is the truth

Vj ~ As foolish as I am, I understand "absolutely no cure" to mean no benefits whatever, which even reincarnation can't change.

Turk ~ Did you refer to my site and chapters which go in depth in this matter?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gc9OUn-wTR8edMJfouHj90LdHQ4a3H71SuXf3mBxuCc/edit

Vj ~ How could it be the manual from the Maker, when you earlier claim your philosophers got it through reasoning?

Turk ~ Philosophers found a solution. That solution is the hidden mind of God. God does not reveal himself through nature because He does not talk to prophets nor to man. We must not rely on God but look into nature, which is God-made. We study natural law and space. Billions of years apart. We then begin to imagine all sorts of strange possibilities. This is the process called "secular science". When reasoning is applied, we derive at a solution. We discover God.

"You may resign yourself to sleep and give yourself up to despair, unless God in His Goodness, shall vouchsafe to send you instruction." Socrates

Point is, Socrates is saying not to despair but discover! Lest you grow idle and rely on God's help which never comes.

Re: The truth is the truth

Turk ~ Did you refer to my site and chapters which go in depth in this matter?
Vj ~ What good would that do, when there is "absolutely no cure for a fool"?

Gay-Vj ~ What good would that do, when there is "absolutely no cure for a fool"?

Turk ~ Listen man, all you have to do is click the link. There, all your questions will be answered. If not, I recommend you f-u-c-k a duck. You need that experience for your next life.
Human beings are reserved for the rationalists.

PS
As it stands, I've selected three verses from the vedas and light of truth and debunked them. If you're fine with your swami being a phony, that's fine with me.

Regards and good luck.

Turk Hill

Turk ~ Listen man, all you have to do is click the link. There, all your questions will be answered.
Vj ~ Even if they are all answered, I'm still a fool beyond cure. Can you not see that O 'learned' One with a PH.d!

Is the Vedic Religion true?

Is the Vedic Religion true?
Vj ~ Is there a cure for a fool?

Vj ~ Is there a cure for a fool?

Turk ~ There is no cure for a fool.

Turk: There is no cure for a fool.
Vj ~ So why are you still here?

Are you sure you've studied all the faiths?

Vj ~ So why are you still here?

Turk ~ Because you are paying for your sins, remember? If your god loved you; he wouldn't have sent me. However, with good intentions, my presence can bring you to my site which you could benefit and reap the rewards for the next life.

PS
Are you sure you've studied all the faiths? You have not if you didn't read my site. See my site below

Click this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KAOcQjOAzcLHjBQ5SeSB3hxmMhYcPEYFZ4OB9bNPjKE/edit

Re: Are you sure you've studied all the faiths?

Turk ~ Because you are paying for your sins, remember?
Vj ~ True, but you can't change that as there is no cure. So why are you still here?

Turk ~ However, with good intentions
Vj ~ I'm well aware of your intentions - "I recommend you f-u-c-k a duck."

You have not if you didn't read my site.
Vj ~ No need to "I recommend you f-u-c-k a duck". One straw in the wind is enough to tell me the direction it goes.

Re: Are you sure you've studied all the faiths?

Vj ~ True, but you can't change that as there is no cure. So why are you still here?

Turk ~ The punishment must be enforced.

Vj ~ I'm well aware of your intentions - "I recommend you f-u-c-k a duck."

Turk ~ Those are not my intentions. That is my suggestion if you choose not to reap the rewards by searching through my site. "What you reap is what you sow."

Vj ~ No need to "I recommend you f-u-c-k a duck". One straw in the wind is enough to tell me the direction it goes.

Turk ~And what happens when the wind changes direction?

The truth is the truth, or is it?

On your site you debate Tom Harpur, I presume this is the same Mr. Harpur who passed away at 87, 2017, Canada. He was a Christian, biblical scholar, columnist, and broadcaster.

Now, to the hypocrisy. Apparently, Jesus was always good at pointing it out.

Aug 06, 2002
If all is finite, then why bother with this forum ?
Vj ~ Because it is the nature of wise men, however few they are, to continue to disseminate the truth. Whether it is accepted or rejected it still has a positive effect on the propagator.

Turk ~ Thus, the reason I return to your site. You should search my site as I have yours.

Vj ~ Where as in the beginning all souls were saved, in the end only a few might be saved after shown the way. I was hoping that you and Mr. Harpur would be among the few.

Turk ~ I am also hoping you will investigate my faith before attacking it. As I have investigated yours (i.e. Vedas, Light of truth, your site, etc.).

Vj ~ as I have laid out on my site. Mr. Harpur deserved the "dis" since he did not bother to investigate the Vedic faith as laid out by me, before attacking me.

Turk ~ And when have you investigated mine?

Vj ~ It would do you much good to investigate thoroughly and impartially before attempting to refute me or any other scholar on the Vedic religion.

Turk ~ Likewise, it would benefit you to investigate all faiths, including mine, before shouting the truth.

Vj ~ And where is your integrity, in reading the BOOK I suggested? Are you suggesting I go out and buy your book, while I am offering mine free? It shows the decline of the righteousness in this age where knowledge is free for the world and hardly anyone wants it, but trash, though costly, the ignorant masses crave for it.

Turk ~ My whole site, including the Holy Pamphlet, which in on the site, is also free.

Vj ~ On the other hand, if there is, then it lies with the accuser who has no established source knowledge, but is ever ready to contradict my faith without investigating it. It is called bigotry.

Turk ~ Likewise, the same applies to you if you do not investigate my faith faithfully. After all, how do you know yours is true without a thorough investigation of all other faiths, including mine.

Vj ~ A faith that is in harmony with reasoning, science and conforms with natural laws can never be blind. Or could it be, the one who came to such conclusion without investigating, is an idiot? If you weren't bias,…

Turk ~ I also claim my faith to be in perfect harmony with science, natural law, etc. But, by your definition of an idiot, one who lacks investigation, do you not fit the bill?

PS
To do anything less would be nothing short of sheer hypocrisy. Allow me to remind you that it has always been you who'd rather be the fool than a hypocrite. Until you do an investigation of my faith, you remain the biggest hypocrite.

Here is my site. Investigate it and I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Turk Hill

Let us reason in the age of reason

Turk ~ Because "Whether it is accepted or rejected it still has a positive effect on the propagator." — Vj

"This shows that, unlike other religions, salvation is not possible without the individual effort of acquiring true knowledge and putting it to practice. It is very simple logic, a fool (by forgiveness) and a wiseman (by strenuous effort) can never reap the same rewards (salvation)." — Vj

"The truth is the truth, unless there is someone among you that can refute it rationally. Until then whoever is offended, I see it, as for their own good. Is it not the truth that hurts?" — Vj

You'er words alone suffice why I'm here. The punishment (You being offended) from the laws of karma is because it is good for you. The Truth offends. The punishment is enforced. But surprisingly, it is to your own benefit. Likewise, when you work in the gym, your body hurts the following day. But it is a good feeling for you are strengthening your body, and at first it may seem like a punishment. Similarly, when I offend you, it hurts, but by doing investigations and by implementing imagination, and with the correct reasoning embedded, you will, as have I done, derive at a solution.

PS
Now do you get it?

Re: Let us reason in the age of reason

Turk ~ I am also hoping you will investigate my faith before attacking it. Now do you get it?
Vj ~ You're asking lot of "a fool" when there is no cure! Why are you still here?

You are a hypocrite unless you explore my site and investigate

Vj ~ You're asking lot of "a fool" when there is no cure! Why are you still here?

Turk ~ Here is why I'm asking a lot of "a fool" below:
Aug 06, 2002
If all is finite, then why bother with this forum ?
Vj ~ Because it is the nature of wise men, however few they are, to continue to disseminate the truth. Whether it is accepted or rejected it still has a positive effect on the propagator.

Now..., respond to my site and the below or you are the biggest of hypocrites!

Vj ~ Where as in the beginning all souls were saved, in the end only a few might be saved after shown the way. I was hoping that you and Mr. Harpur would be among the few.

Turk ~ I am also hoping you will investigate my faith before attack it. As I have investigated yours (i.e. Vedas, Light of truth, your site, etc.).

Vj ~ as I have laid out on my site. Mr. Harpur deserved the "dis" since he did not bother to investigate the Vedic faith as laid out by me, before attacking me.

Turk ~ And when have you invested mine?

Vj ~ It would do you much good to investigate thoroughly and impartially before attempting to refute me or any other scholar on the Vedic religion.

Turk ~ Likewise, it would benefit you to investigate all faiths, including mine, before shouting the truth.

Vj ~ And where is your integrity, in reading the BOOK I suggested? Are you suggesting I go out and buy your book, while I am offering mine free? It shows the decline of the righteousness in this age where knowledge is free for the world and hardly anyone wants it, but trash, though costly, the ignorant masses crave for it.

Turk ~ My whole site, including the Holy Pamphlet, which in on the site, is also free.

Vj ~ On the other hand, if there is, then it lies with the accuser who has no established source knowledge, but is ever ready to contradict my faith without investigating it. It is called bigotry.

Turk ~ Likewise, the same applies to you if you do not invest my faith faithfully. After all, how do you know yours is true without a thorough investigation of all other faiths, including mine.

Vj ~ A faith that is in harmony with reasoning, science and conforms with natural laws can never be blind. Or could it be, the one who came to such conclusion without investigating, is an idiot? If you weren't bias,…

Turk ~ I also claim my faith to be in perfect harmony with science, natural law, etc. But, by your definition of an idiot, one who lacks investigation, do you not fit the bill?

PS
To do anything less would be nothing short of sheer hypocrisy. Allow me to remind you that it has always been you who'd rather be the fool than a hypocrite. Until you do an investigation of my faith, you remain the biggest hypocrite.

Here is my site. Investigate it and I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Turk Hill

Re: You are a hypocrite unless you explore my site and investigate

Turk ~ Because you're a fool and there is no cure.
Vj ~ It's obvious, it wouldn't matter what I do, there is no cure. So why are you still here?

Re: You are a hypocrite unless you explore my site and investigate

Vj ~ It's obvious, it wouldn't matter what I do, there is no cure. So why are you still here?

Turk ~ So, you'd rather remain a hypocrite?

Re: There is no cure for a fool. So be it.

Vj ~ Well if you insist there is no cure for a fool, I really don't have a choice. What amazes me, is that you're still here knowing there is no cure. You've got to be really really stupid and don't know it.

Turk ~ Better a fool than a hypocrite which is what you are. What should amaze you is how much hypocrisy you invest in your religion. You demand that others investigate your faith before making assertions, yet when you refuse to walk the talk you deny yourself the very opportunity you insist, despite the fact that my faith also lay claim to philosophy, science, reasoning, and natural laws. Now, after you have refused to enter my site and made your intentions clear, there is no cure. Your stupidity blinds you. Anyway, I could care less as there is no cure for a fool. Perhaps in the next cycle of development, when a new universe is created, will you be fortunate enough to discover God.

PS
I did not waste my time writing to you as even wisdom can be derived from nectar. You, on the other hand, wasted your life on horse shi-t.

1 2