Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

And a chilly one it is. Down to 21 and heading for only 48. The past couple days had seen a warming trend, but I guess that is gone.
I think I have been getting cabin fever. I have been thinking about the SFR and HCT coming up in the next few months. Cindy might even make it to the HCT for an evening. She might go to Hutto to visit her two daughters that week and come out to Llano for an evening.
Yall have a great day. And COOOOOOMMMMMMEEEE OOOOONNNN SPRING!!

RR

Re: Good Morning

Good morning.?
34/48 wind chill 26 hard wind ablowin.
Hard freeze alert until 9 am tomorrow.
Hope C can come to HCT. I'd like to meet her.
When is Spring??

Brenda

Got this from Bud Pacotti today. Guess he is having problems posting again. Not sure what the problem could be. A few people were having problems posting on the LSV fourm, but I believe it has gone away.

"Just 6 degrees this AM. I am a little sore from shoveling our 6-8" of snow yesterday. Luckily, the day before I was able to get both bikes out for a couple 30 mile rides. I vote for Spring.
-Bud"

Good Evening, All;
Got up really late this morning, and was not able to get online. WX this morning was 14 degrees with a 20MPH north wind...Windchill was 5 degrees. Definitely lookin' for Springtime. Well, guess I'm gonna shower and get ready for bed. too cold to do anything outside. Ride Safe!

Hank