Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning.
40/60. Evening rain.
Y'all have a good day. Be safe.

Brenda

Re: Good morning

Good morning all
Currently 32 heading for 56 with a few clouds. Probably stay in today as I am fighting off a cold. Not too bad, just don't want it to get
worse. Last time i got sick was about 4 years ago. Hopefully this will be it for another 4 or more years.
Yall have a great dsy.

RR

RR, Take care and feel better soon.

Brenda

Good Morning, All;
It's 32 in Albuquerque under CLEAR skies! Got to do some cleaning on the apt today, pay bills, and do laundry. Got up late...almost 8:00. Guess I'm getting lazy. RR, how did the NL come out? This is the first one I've done on my new ISP. I know about colds, I fought one between Christmas and New Years.
It totally drained my energy (one reason why the NL was late.) Forecast is for a slight chance of snow monday. When it comes to wx forcasts around here, I'm a 'show me' type of person. I'll believe it when I see it. Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed