Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BRRRRRRRR

Good morning all
Whoever has the job of paying the heating bill, PAY IT NOW!!! Down to 15 heading for only 45. I sure am tired of this cold weather. Looks the same all week.
Talking about all week, it is back to work. Had a GREAT Holiday season.
CCCCOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEE OOOOONNNNN Spring!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: BRRRRRRRR

Good morning.
It is 31 here. Heading for 62. The heater is going full blast. Y'all have a good day.
It is time to reup your EVA dues for 2011. Please mail them to me' payable to Brenda Herring. Thanks.
Also check the EVA calendar for our ride schedule for the year.

Brenda

Good Morning, All!
We're having a 'heat wave' here in 'the Frozen North'-20 degrees (up from 12 degrees yesterday), but with a chill factor of 11. What the wx prognosticators laughingly call our 'high'-38 degrees-will hit just before sunset this afternoon...That is, if the clouds go away! I'm sure that by now, the batteries in both bikes are frozen solid. Guess they'll hibernate 'till Spring (then I'll have to buy 2 new batteries!) Had to 'bum a ride' to Church yesterday.
I really need a place with a garage!!! ...Or a 'cage' to use in the winter. Oh, Well.
For those of you that are looking for the NL, it will be out today...Promise!! Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane; and PLEASE-ATGATT!!!
Hank, Ol'Faithful, & the Silver Bullet
'03 Voyager XII~Last of the Breed

RR,
Did you ride in today?

Yes I did. Had the electric vest on HI. Everything is OK except my thumbs get cold. Should get some electric gloves, but haven't.

RR